About the Club Recruitment category

If you are still looking we would to have you
I had to clean house so I am in the middle of rebuilding my club
Looking for players that play,complete at least 1/3 cq and maintain daily points mainly just have fun and we love communication
If you would like to join the club “peace,love&tiki”
ALSO, I HAVE A SISTER CLUB “BORNW/TXBLOOD” MORE OF A LAID back club
20hr idle 1k, 1st idle 2000, daily 14000+ wkly, it’s very new so at the moment I’m trying to build it. Looking forward to seeing you
HAPPY PLAYING

We need a player like you…lets go team…

Island Hopper would welcome you!

ForReal, is in need of dedicated players. We are a fun group but enjoy the competition.

DIRTY DUCKS - Looking for active players to join in the rebuilding of our club. Our main focus has been completing perks, club quests & collecting tributes. We’ve got a pretty good strategy on completing the dig which has placed us in first place several times. Please join us if interested :smile:

Are you still looking for members? I just started a Club too…but not so sure if it is going to work out.

Hi

We (Tributes & Gems) are now 43th in Platinum League with only 19 members, looking for new members that communicate, play the club competition and max club quests, at least those that give gems and club point doublers. If you like to visit us, only type “tributes gems” and you’ll find us ; ) Our minimums are 10.000 cp and 200 tributes/wk but you’ll see many of us already reached them. I hope to see you soon : )

Greetings, V-Spyke/V-Spyke2

Hi, we are recruiting 4 more players… Currently we are in the platinum league…
Our requirements are: no guests, read rules, must read and participate in chat… we do very well in the gold digging COMP… We usually take first place each time… idle time max is 30 hrs… we are a fun chatty competitive team… No judgement here… Plz no club hoppers or loafers…We love our GEMS :gem:… PLEASE JOIN US… If inexperienced we will help and teach you… Being a Team player is a must… Team is DEATHROSE :rose:

Sounds good Cher…I will stay tuned to you because I am still learning alll the odds and ends :+1::blush:

Thank you V-Spyke…I will check it out

I need a club to join! Fresh start new account, my old account I had 5 mo. Of daily play/10 0r so log ins, I’m TEAM PLAYER & do my part to go above and beyond in quests and unlocking those awesome chests and collecting those TIKI’S!! I seek to join a well managed team where everyone is on the same page :hugs:
About to collect all the gifts on fb (3mo. Worth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Cha-ching$$ (Just opened clubs, grab me quick!! I’m valuable!
(I do like the shovels & winning gems)

Island Hopper would love to have you with us!

I want a few players who play in my team “floryna”, who whant to enjoy I’llwait în my team.:hugs:

We are Sunrise Paradis. Looking for active players. We focus on club quests, collecting tributes, active in chat and digging. We are rebuilding our team, and have plenty of room for you. We all help one another, we all learn from one another and we all are kind to one another. I hope you’ll check us out!

You would certainly be welcome in our club! Check us out!

Hallo, Финнеган! Очень милое)) послание!
Мне стало интересно…Как успехи?
Спустя год?):grin:

I do 60 to 70k a week, but love to help get tiki by Saturday or Sundays

I have 2 clus that I started…U Play U Win and “Always Fair”

Tri-peaks Solitaire is looking for new members. All you need to do is to follow rules, follow Perk Order, interact in Chat, Play in Club Competition and Play Daily.

If this sounds like a Club you would be interested in joining, please come and check us out!!

Julie Ann is looking for some new blood.
Would like you to play at least once a week and click on compition and Gems Store.
Come join us for some fun and a little compition.
See you soon