A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

What does a reader badge get you?

11 Likes

By being active on the forums you are awarded badges for liking posts, and much more, by clicking on the menu button click on badges

15 Likes

Hi! I’m from the Tikiaroo team. Would love to see more devoted players on our team. First time posting on the forum, not sure how I can maneuver on it. Wish me luck!

14 Likes

@Patricia2 GOODLUCK and just ask many here will help you

13 Likes

Which level is easy to get coins and points fast

10 Likes

A couple of my favorites are level 10 on Tiki Island and the first level of Monkey Falls.

14 Likes

Great Idea hun!! Let’s get this badge I got 2 mrw ones Today!! I’m shocked![

Screenshot_2019-08-31-19-47-22|300x500](upload://r5xrKo0JQmjOwwCPl3G6kRGXTxi.png)

13 Likes

YAY @Rowena_Gmer! Awesome & Congrats!

9 Likes

Thanks for the support Cindy!!

9 Likes

Congratulations!!!

10 Likes

Are team name is Fred lol

13 Likes

Im a co-leader but mostly for motivation …I’m in Time to Play and I’ve been in a year…just. Hope this helps…

9 Likes

I am in club called Relaxing, it’s pretty chill but still get all perks

10 Likes

Part of Path Less Travel. Been playing for 7 or so months

11 Likes

I love playing I’m new to the game but found wonderful very supportive group called the hut they all help so nicely and are supportive for the game and outside of the game… I really got super lucky getting in this awesome group!!

12 Likes

Me either… if you find out can you reply it here please maybe it will notify me and if I figure it out I’ll try to find this again and write you a reply too

9 Likes

@AmberLynn22 you need to click on EVERY reply on this post to “read” the entirety of it, in order to get the reader badge. Other posts work as long as they are long enough.

10 Likes

I would love to be in a Club like that - I just can’t find one that “fits” I like other players to chat even just a simple ‘Hello’ but I literally hate the Club I’m in…I tried to encourage players to finish a Club Quest and nearly got are alive!! Some of the reasons for the lack of playing, I was not aware of because No-One talks and I’m not physic…I would just love a Club tht works towards Perk6 min. I can put in the work in for the Special Perk but my Club stops at Perk5.

8 Likes

Yes that’s odd even if sister teams supposed to he one team per person unless maybe they use different acts😊

6 Likes

Yes, I have 4 accounts… but I’m a little addicted, and cRaZy! :laughing:

9 Likes