A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

Do I need to write a reply or keep hitting reply then hitting the down arrow to make the reply box go away?

6 Likes

No need to reply, just read them all. Did you receive the reader badge yet?

6 Likes

No​:frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

:heart:been playing for 3 years now , love it

9 Likes

I know for me it took a few days, I see that you have read over 1300 posts, so you indeed should be getting that badge hopefully in the next couple of days! Welcome to the forums

13 Likes

I’ve been playing. For a little over a year now . loving it…

8 Likes

Sandytoes r&r is my club

6 Likes

I’m just a member, but try to request entrance to. Sandytoes r&r it is just the club u r looking 4

6 Likes

Hi @MEPPY1GO, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome @Patricia2! Glad you could join us here on the forum.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but I haven’t received the badge. I replied and liked every reply in the thread. Advice?

2 Likes

Yes you have read well over the required amount! I know in the past it has taken a few days for it to be awarded, some still had not received this badge. We did put in a request to be able to grant badges, but have not heard a response yet.

7 Likes

Tracy, thank you. I just keep coming back to the thread and reading more hoping eventually it will pay off. I’ve met some pretty great people in the meantime. Lol Totally worth it.

7 Likes

I agree. I was in that group for awhile. Left because I had better things to do in the summer & wouldn’t be reaching the group qualifications.
I am now in the group Summertime, very laid back
Could use another player or two. Come join us.

6 Likes

So how close are you now getting that badge???

3 Likes

I am on the Best Tiki team, been playing for one year

4 Likes

I can’t remember…hmmmm…

2 Likes

La Tribu… by the way, we’ve got an opening :wink:

2 Likes

Joined as a Pandemic distraction… 300 days ago according to my streak

4 Likes

Can you really be in multiple clubs?

4 Likes