A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

@Puppers
I created 2 additional FB account strictly for Tripeaks gaming. I have 3 devices - my phone, an old phone that works on wi-fi, and my tablet. On each device, I have a “login” account, and a “log out” account, so I actually have 6 accounts (I’m pretty sure I mentioned I’m addicted! LOL). So each account is a team player, spread out amongst the clubs.

Creating other accounts all started because we had a couple players in our club, Play4perks, that wasn’t able to play as much because of things going on in their lives. Because we are all friends, I didn’t want to remove them, but I didn’t feel it was fair to the others who were working hard to get those perks… and the junior club, p4p2 was born :slight_smile: When p4p2 members started getting serious, p4p3 and then p4p4 were created. That’s as far as I’m going though! LOL

It is a bit time consuming, but I still am able to make more than the required points in each club, and manage the clubs, so it’s all good :smile:

And THEN tripeaks created this forum, which I LOVE, so here is more of my time dedicated to tripeaks! LOL

34 Likes