Question for leaders.

I am a co-leader of a team and do most of the recruiting. I was just wondering how other leaders recruit. It can be a very tedious job and is hard to find the right remember for your team. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks
hope I have put this in the right place. Wasn’t sure where to put it to be honest. Lol

4 Likes

Hi @Sharon_Lindsay, I usually use the discover tab, look for clubs that have earned considerably less points than our club. If I find a club that has earned maybe 30,000 points, & look at the members and see that 10 or more members have not played in ages, and the top player has earned the majority of the points… that person needs an invite to a better club. Lol :smiley:

5 Likes

Ok thanks CindyLu. Thats what i generally do now. It can be very tiring lol. I don’t know how you manage 4 clubs. It would try me crazy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually do the same and check out the other groups but I posted recruitment post here on the forum today and I’ll see what comes of that

2 Likes

@Sharon_Lindsay, it is very tiring. I usually have to invite about a dozen to get one person to join. Our club members are very understanding when I cannot spend as much time playing… and yes, with 4 clubs, I feel like I’m always recruiting! LOL

@Irishrose, I have a recruitment post on this forum, and I have filled a couple spots with forum members.

I LOVE it when I find people I can communicate with the members before they join!

1 Like

Good process CindyLu.

1 Like

I have posted on here also and have found some really good players. I find people using this forum are serious about the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you have 4 clubs?

1 Like

@Breigh, here is the explanation of my insanity lol :smiley:

A way for all of us to get Reader badge!

Since I posted that I created another FB account, so I have 4 login accounts 1 log out account on 4 devices… See, cRaZy :smile:

2 Likes

Omg wow! Hahaha that is definitely a little crazy, but a good crazy :joy:

2 Likes