2022 CAPTION CONTEST: ORDER IN THE COURT!

“It’s NOT my fault your pig, Waddles, can’t keep up with my monkey, Boo! Boo is an agile & athletic (and slender!) monkey who likes to climb & hang in trees… and don’t like rolling in mud and eating pig chow like your fat hog!”
(::Judge hits gavel on bench:: Bang! Bang! Bang!)
ENOUGH!!! This is NOT a Civil matter, and shouldn’t have been brought in to my court! And I don’t care Ms. Heard if she insulted your property, Waddles!! There is no defamation case here Ms Heard! Waddles is livestock, therefore property! I’m dismissing this case, and denying your monetary amount of 1 million dollars! I hope both parties here today grow up and learn from this case! Good day everyone!

1 Like

So there I was minding my own business…hey is that pig flying?

Judgement for the plaintiff. Payment in Spades

1 Like

Monkeying around always gets you in trouble, especially when pigs are flying!

Judge says “why are we here again”

1 Like

The court of public pollution.

1 Like

I think now is a good time for a recess! I’m craving pizza with Canadian bacon!

Order in the court, all tiki’s will sit and be quiet.

We have an accusation that you may be addicted to Solitare TriPeaks and made a volcano erupted to many times well we find you not guilty and reward you a million coins to play as much Solitare TriPeaks as you may like

I want the tikis… you can’t handle anymore tikis!

1 Like

For the last time Your Honor…Pigs And Monkeys DO fly and fire and ice can exists as one!

1 Like

Are you a victim of tidal waves, bombs and traps? You may be compensated! Contact our professional lawyers at Tri Peaks 1 800 TRIBUTE. We don’t monkey around!

4 Likes

there will be no monkey business here…

1 Like

I plead insanity your honor, I’m crazy about Tripeaks.

1 Like

Judge: “Order in the court… order in the court… Ms.Fire, your lawyer is a flying pig. Ms.Ice, your lawyer is a monkey with a tie…
Neither of you are winning this tribute!”

That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.

1 Like

Order I understand you want to give more coin’s so stop monkeying around and break the bank!

I hereby order you to pay Tribute to the mini tiki mission!

Yes, your honor - Our star witness escaped to Oz.

I’m ordering you both to Solitaire confinement.

1 Like