Will I lose My coins if I join a different club

Will I lose my 2.2 million coins if I join a different club?

1 Like

No you will not…you’re just moving to another club

Oh good, thank you so much

1 Like

Wow… that’s lots of coins​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tammy if you are looking for a new club, come join our friendly team, Showmetheapples! We are a top 15 Platinum team and our perk order is 126354S. Must use Chat upon joining and reading Club notes, chat each time you max Club Quest and chat if will be idle for extended period of time. Our daily club minimums are 3,500 club points and 25 tributes. Digging in Club Competition is optional but if you do, we require players to dig with a minimum of 10 shovels. Hope you can join our orchard!

It’s been fun getting them the hard way and not winning the jackpot to get them.

OMG…can you imagine?? NO! :astonished:

I agree, I’ve been clicking every 20 mins, collecting friends every 4 hours and saving and collecting and hitting every coin prize possibility for SO long, when you get into the millions it IS a good feeling that you did that just by working hard for it!
The higher your millions count count goes, the more you (or me anyway) want to see it increase! Very addictive :+1:

1 Like

Quest masters is looking for a few good players who like to complete quest.