Why do you chase away players?

I think the best option is the Feedback section on here or using the contact button and completing the form and sending it in. I personally don’t think the Forum and Facebook are set up to be monitored for feedback. They are social, ways to learn about the game and ask questions etc. perhaps with the exception of the designated Feedback section which is oddly empty as everyone is just posting randomly under any posts.

Just my opinion :smile:
Good luck

1 Like

I’ve never spent a dime on this game… didn’t really know people spend that much money

1 Like

@SKS I would imagine it is a dangerous trap to fall into, but so is playing a game too much and isolating yourself with your head in the phone like many people, young kids of course mainly lol. I think I mentioned earlier in this post if not I have before, but on the double gift day I did buy a gift box for my team. We have an absolutely great bunch of people at #thepokemongo and we’ve all become quite friendly and do have a lot of fun on the chat and on our Team Facebook page, so I thought why not.
I got double for my money for them and when you buy a Club gift for your Team, every time someone opens one and thanks you, the person who purchases the gift gets coin rewards, which in this instance were doubled also. We had a great week last week when we completed all of the Perks; we knew that just attempting to do Perk 6 was challenging enough (and were told by someone that we would not finish it) but we did Perk 6 and themn all in the rest with a few days to spare so one of the other Co-leaders bought a gift that time. It is one way of thanking your Teammates and if each others is taking terms occasionally buying them it isn’t a massive investment. :smile:

1 Like

Well said, as a matter of fact I uninstalled the game tonight. I was top player on my team. I would play for hours. (Retired) I didnt mind spending money here n ty here for coin packages, I actually got a bit carried away because I loved playing and helping my team. So many changes and just impossible to win even a few games. 2 weeks ago my coin share was changed to every 8 hrs. Didnt like that at all. I’ve read thu these blogs and on FB how the Shrine was changed also. I’m not waiting for that to happen, I used that as a source for boosters n wilds. So now officially you’ve lost another player n big spender. I’ll miss my teammates n how fun n addicting the game use to be. Its ashame tripeaks sold out thier players with GSN for greed n money money money.
If they just left the game 0as fum and challenging most faithful players recommended others to play. But now you’ve lost one more player n friends .

@Debra1 sorry you left but if you were not happy I guess that’s the best thing to do. They have just fixed the friends centre now though. everyone shares every 4 hours and can share with 5 friends I believe. I don’t know what is happening with the Shrine if it is staying the way it is or if they are changing it. The way I see it though the medallions are free and anything you get is a bonus. The only time you lose is if you pay to play. If you ever decide to come back you’re more than welcome to join our team. the Pokémon go