Where's my entry?

I entered Marinas art & I can’t find it anywhere this was awhile ago sorry to bother anyone just curious
By the way all entries are great and funny :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I found Your untitled #5 and it was entry 85 , 15 days ago.
I also looked under your profile and yes I can see you posted on all the contests I liked the one I found, but if I may suggest you edit it, because you didn’t put all info needed for the contest, in the rules it’s says to put your name, date of entry, then your choice for the painting.
You can also go to your profile and scroll to the bottom and find the word contest,(it’s blue). if you click there you will find the contest you entered but will have to scroll threw each entry to find yours.
Best of luck to you.

3 Likes

Thank you I greatly appreciate your help :hugs:
Silly me :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I need to pay more attention :grin:

1 Like

They way to find your posts is by clicking your profile picture and than click your user name a menu opens up and click activity.

2 Likes

Were we supposed to put our profile name or real name. If profile they did not say that!?

1 Like

@Jaquelyne_Hurley
Current game info is my understanding…I use my forum name when entering contests on the forum. Iv been a winner before here and always received my Prize in the game. Best of luck to you.
Here is the link to the rules if you would to review them https://solitairetripeaks.com/enter-the-name-marinas-paintings-contest/

3 Likes