WHERE THE WILD CARD IS…

Yee Haw! You’ve done it! You’ve found ALL OF THE BOOSTER Posts! Now, as soon as this post has 300 HEART icons (tap the “Heart” icon below this post), then Tiki may escape this hole and go feed Poi, who’s been patiently waiting for his dinner. And THEN, we’ll post the booster link on the Fan Page. :slight_smile:

hanks so much for participating!

409 Likes

Thanks for all the freebies :slight_smile::sunglasses::blush::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

21 Likes

Thanks for the freebies, very much needed

15 Likes

Thanks for all of the gifts! They are.much appreciated.

15 Likes

I might’ve “found” them all but I’ve ended up with none to play😢

15 Likes

Thanks for the freebies… Always appreciated!!

14 Likes

Found all 10 without issues! Thanx a mil Tiki Tahd! Could not have come at a more perfect time to pull my butt outta this slump.

15 Likes

Just like you said, it took a few long taps but they finally worked. Hint: Don’t click ‘ok’ when it asks to go to the App Store. Instead I opened a new browser in Safari and I had success. Thank you for al the free treats!! :star_struck::star_struck:

15 Likes

Lol…i found this but not any boosters :frowning:

10 Likes

Found 10? I only found 8?? Where else?

10 Likes

This was entertaining! Thanks for the freebies!

8 Likes

What is the Fan Page?

7 Likes

It’s on Facebook @Bonniel

7 Likes

Thank you @Jennifer_Davis, @Bonniel, this is the link:

https://m.facebook.com/solitairetripeaks/

7 Likes

This post tells how to find the boosters :slight_smile:

FIRST - DON'T REFUSE TO DEFUSE!

14 Likes

Thanks for all the Freebies

4 Likes

If your not a Facebook user you can still access the page, from the inbox of the game, it’s at the bottom of the news page, it asked you to like us, you press it, it prompts you to sign into Facebook BUT you dont have to, I’m not a Facebook user and have gotten lots of freebies from accessing it this way! Just press the sm x to close the pop up, and scroll threw as u wish?

7 Likes

Thanks for the freebies

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:Thanks for the games and the freebies. There should be a link in our profile page that brings us to this category! Does anyone else agree? CarolMarie= Senior Sisters club!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:!

4 Likes