Where are the Kings?

I am playing today’s challenge to collect Kings but they are not being added to my tally - have I missed a step after pressing ‘let’s play’ after selecting the level I am trying to achieve to kick start the collection?

3 Likes

No not that i knoe of. Maybe contact support ot keep trying on other levels. Sorry i couldn’t help more

1 Like

I just started todays challenge. The islands are specially marked with barrels. They have the kings. :slight_smile:

I hope that helps.

2 Likes

Yes and my kings are on the next level that hasn’t been opened yet…you know the coming soon levels :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Well that is not fair. I definitely would contact support. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m not getting the Scavenger Hunt. Or am I getting the event pick 3 either. What is happening it’s weird

2 Likes

This new scavenger hunt is set up to force you to use up coins and try to get you to make purchases. All it really does is make me not want to play.

7 Likes

Once I worked out that I didn’t just have to play a game that I hadn’t opened yet I found it was OK but it took forever to scrawl through the islands looking for that little icon

1 Like

I had it as a test a while back. Complained along with many others. I hoped to never see it again. Obviously they ignored the complaints. I refuse to play it.

3 Likes

I agree 100%. I was “chosen” to try the beta version and hated it. I notified support with my feedback. The lost kings scavenger hunt is as bad as the beta version.

2 Likes

But looking all around is a scavenger hunt.

Least you got the challenge it never showed up for me I play on lowest game In tiki beaches to clear those ones they should just give the quest completed to everyone since so messed up

Yeah but only if the game actually allows you to find a game and doesn’t lag so much that you can’t move around especially on tiki seas and paradise

1 Like

When doing the scavenger hunt, go to the levels with the chests. The chests are always on the level you are working on(example: I am on mermaid Manor and there was always a chest there. They are throughout the rest of the levels. Just have to look for them.

I always play the first two over and over to get my kings, hearts,clubs,diamonds and spades. The games cost 100 coins per game, and it don’t take long to get them.

2 Likes

I didn’t like this event, I figured out you had to go to the icon. Which was only on new games. I gave up. I won’t play that one again

2 Likes

I don’t like this event either. But I did find that you can search older levels for the icon to get the kings.

My whole team feels the same way. They will mostly ignore it when it shows up again. Not worth it. One more of the chances we had to win coins made ridiculously difficult.

1 Like