What is going on.

You did testing today, and since it started I can not request coins? open it to request coins it just adds time. I loss coins all day that I would of gotten from my friends if this was working, I hope you intend to pay us back the coins we would of gotten. My loss is over $3o,ooo.oo and counting. HELP. By the I can not play because of this so I am not getting any credit for any thing because I can not play with out coins.

3 Likes

Dunky the Friend Center still displays for you but gives NO coins? What does it say above where it mentions how many friends you can ask?

Mine started shorting me coins early yesterday and then only tonight was changed to read 3 friends instead of 5.

Not happy about this.

3 Likes

@Dunky, and everyone, please make sure you report all friend center problems to customer service so they know that those in the test group are having problems. They might even compensate you. Write every day if you need to (the squeaky wheel gets oiled! Lol)

In the game, tap on your profile pic (top left corner), then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.

3 Likes

Yes Bruce, it shows my friends, but I can not request coins every 4 he’s because it said 7 hours, and it stays that way. So I can not request coins.

2 Likes

Thank You Cindy for your help I reported it. Everyone should do this.

4 Likes

I am so sick of this test. If they keep it at 8 hours, I will stop playing for good. Two days and only one time of getting $115.000.00 from friends. After 8 hours, It just let me request coins, this is a 1st since yesterday. I loss so much coins, and play time, among all the other stuff. This just stinks. You would think that they would tell us about the change?

4 Likes

What is this test crap in the coin sharing? You all sure know how to suck the fun out of a game. Now I am only able to collect 15k every 8 hours, so you have cut it in half. First the cards are regularly nasty so you can spend 20k on one hand. Then you change the coin sharing system in June and now you change it again 6 months later. We who have been playing for sometime know what you have taken away so lots are quitting your now ridiculous game. I know you have new people starting to play everyday, but they have no idea what you have taken away and you just continue with increasing the difficulty. Are you pissed because people have decreased their purchase of coins? Maybe it’s because they are tired of your tyrant behavior of this game. How much money do you need to make? Your club quests are a joke…one wild card for 1,080 red stars. Wow, what a giver you are. You all are being jerks. You make the game challenging enough why keep upping it. It’s really no fun anymore and not worth my frustration. I like a challege, but it is getting above and beyond challenging.

2 Likes

I hope you all are reporting this to customer service

In the game, tap on your profile pic (top left corner), then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.

2 Likes

Why do i keep getting the "ads are not available " message in the middle of games?
I’m not trying to watch ads, but this message pops up way too often.

3 Likes

@CindyLu you really need to quit posting this. It does no good!!

@Terri_Monjay, I understand your feeling on that, but I disagree. The whole reason why TriPeaks implements testers, is to see what works and what doesn’t, before making it part of the game for everybody.

Even though everyone is receiving a standard form letter back (including my granddaughter), TriPeaks is hearing from us that the feature being tested sucks. They need to hear that – & the more they hear it, the more likely we’ll be heard.

It’s the squeaky wheel that gets oiled - I hope everybody squeaks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes