Volcano Constantly Erupting

Get rid of the players that do not play. Delete delete delete. I had 25 players at one point and now I’m down to 18 but they are all active. Every time I have a new member that joins and they are messing up the competitions I put a note by my name to get their attention. Yesterday was the first time we were only 30 short of the club quest for the gems, which is the first due to my notes by my name, It costs a 1000 coins every time I change it and sometimes I change it a few times a day BUT it is working! For example, I will put play the block or start playing tributes or someone come help with the gold digging! We just came in first for the boat race and the gold digging which gave us a lot of rewards. It obviously takes a really long time to create a strong team and a lot of patience. I also leave club notes daily and in the chat and I point arrows to the left.<<<<~~~~~~~READ CLUB NOTES! Good luck with your team and if you ever decide to leave your team because you’ve had enough come join party time

3 Likes

Same on the team I’m on. I keep trying to find a team that works together. Any room for another active member?

Definitely come join and help build this team!!! Solitarians Stone league. (We were gold at one time)

A little bit about tributes; The first play of the day should always be the 5 tributes. You do not need win but should at least get 1 from each game. This keeps the volcano from beginning to rise.

The volcano rises when players with lots of points and not many tributes log in. That is why it’s so important to maintain a ratio of 1%. Example: 1K/10tributes, 10K/100tributes.

3 Likes

I agree with the idea of forcing
Team to contribute and keep the
Volcano from erupting,also im fairly new and thought i was alone in trying to get the volcano
Quiet & the team digging always wasted my time noone qualify i
Lost coins

2 Likes

Hopefully you’ve found a club that works together, if not, might be time to move on…and if that’s the case.send me a message. :smiley:

2 Likes

I was thinking i was alone in trying to get tributes ,but there
Are a few in my group trying, i think its a very small team &
So not many opportunities, for
Quality race or digs
( at least i hope its not unteam-
Like behavior)

1 Like

Hi Chris…having the same problem. Don’t you think it would be beneficial if there was a way to be able to message a team member directly? We had a great team that understood how to play, use chat and worked together as a team. But, while I was “out sick/hospitalized” for awhile…we went from 25 players down to 13; opened it up to public and now we’re almost full, but, newbies aren’t chatting, completing cqs, etc. And, some never bother to get tributes and just play (imo) independently. If they don’t pop open the chat box, I don’t think they even know what the club quest is for the day (I or the team leader update the current cq requirements EVERY Day - it’s our top club note). It’s so obvious they aren’t EVER opening the chat :pensive:. Wouldn’t it be great if the app has a way to directly message another team member?!

1 Like

How do you put a note by your name to get their attention? I really like the tip of using <<<--------- (sorry, I don’t remember exactly what yours looked like) and will try that part tomorrow (August 9).
I appreciate any suggestions. Trying to stay loyal to my team and enjoy being a co-leader. We all used to chat chat chat until we lost a bunch of our OG’s :pensive:

1 Like

Go to Menu [top left in game], tap pencil by your name to edit.

2 Likes

Those that joined our team get bumped if they are idle for 24 hours w/o letting us know, and, if they joined and didn’t perform after a short (game) learning curve, they get bumped off right away. It’s in our rules, but, since they’re not going to club notes… same struggle we’re having. I’m sending an email to developers with a suggestion to have a way to contact a player privately/directly.

Thanks for responding…maybe we’ll get some ideas from others!