Update won't install

Wow @sas300zx, so TriPeaks support told you the game is not supported on your chromebook, did they say what about your chromebook is not supported? Mine worked fine until the last update too. I asked them if it was possible to install the previous version, and that question wasn’t answered, so I guess that’s a no.

Rooting my tablet didn’t work out so well. I could install the game, and get in, but it kept freezing after playing for a couple minutes. My tablet is old, so I don’t use it for tripeaks anymore. Fortunately, my about in that device was l logged into FB, so I can switch accounts on my phone, and still play that account.

Also, I created a club, that is now completely inactive, and I asked support to delete that club. I was told I have to send a ticket using the help button while I’m in that club so they can find it.

Do you have another device that you can just start over? If you have another device and decide you want to start playing again, you are welcome to join one of our clubs, that requires different amount of points depending on how much you want to play, ranging from just play once or twice a week, to 25,000 points a week. Our members move from club to club depending on how much time they have to play.

Here’s more info on our clubs:
Join the Play4perks Menagerie

I apologise for how long it took me to get back to you. I took a few days off, to prepare for a surgery on my knee. Now that’s done (it was success :slight_smile:), and now I’m sitting in the hospital for a couple days with lots of time! LOL

1 Like