Unstoppable!TOO

Unstoppable!TOO is a Platinum/Diamond team. We have a great core group of players who love the game! Most go above & beyond (even playing multiple accounts) & I so appreciate them! :two_hearts: But right now we have 10 open spots (if we have some of our extra accounts in some of the open spots, we will remove them for anyone wanting to join)!! We are looking to fill the spots OR merge with a team that has close to the same requirements & mind set as we do! :hugs:

We have lost some members due to health, personal & family issues, & most recently the death of a valued friend & core player. We are looking for about 10 players to join our Tripeaks family. Teamwork & COMMUNICATION is essential! We understand when/if life happens & as long as there is communication, we can work with you when it does!

We have fun, like a challenge, but are not too super stressful! We usually complete all perks, even the extreme extra perks (when we have a full team)! If you are interested in trying us out, leave a message here, or search in the clubhouse for ‘unstoppable too’ & send a request to join :hugs:

:asterisk: Minimum requirements:

• Weekly minimum is at least 35,000+ (although most get more)
    :round_pushpin:The REQUIRED weekly minimum will be at least 40,000+ for weeks that the extra perk is 300k or larger :heavy_heart_exclamation:

• 5,000+ by Friday evening & 5,000+ more by Saturday evening (10,000+ by Saturday evening)

• 24 hours idle (unless you communicate a need for more time)
    ~ New players need 3,000 before idle & to respond to chat! :slightly_smiling_face:

Club Quests:
**TRIBUTE CQs ARE MANDATORY/REQUIRED (except the 176 CQs)!! Several of us have a few extra accounts we can bring in to help with completing these if needed (& if we are close to finishing it)!

*We do NOT stress over the red star, the play X amount of games ones, or the larger 176/person tribute CQs.

*Dig & boat race are OPTIONAL & NOT mandatory … our policy for both is PLEASE DON’T JOIN/QUALIFY FOR EITHER IF YOU CAN’T PLAY!! (IF DIGGING, PARTNER UP & DIG ONLY 1 HOLE AT TIME!)

*You do not need to be a chatter, but we do need you to respond in chat to let us know you see the chat at least :slightly_smiling_face:

We have a team Facebook page. We also have resting teams in case you need time off for illness, life, to build coins up, or you just need a slower paced team for a little while, etc …

WE HAVE A GREAT TEAM & I appreciate everyone! I want our team to remain being a place we can play the game, have fun, try our best, but not be super stressful! :hugs:

1 Like

Im really sorry to hear that you guys are having such a hard time. I hope you find what you are looking for :black_heart:

1 Like

UPDATE:
Unstoppable!TOO is a Platinum/Diamond team. We have a great core group of players who love the game! Most go above & beyond (even playing multiple accounts) & I so appreciate them! :two_hearts:

We are looking for about 5 players to join our Tripeaks family. Teamwork & COMMUNICATION are essential! We understand when/if life happens & as long as there is communication, we can work with you when it does!

We have fun, like a challenge, but are not too super stressful! We try to keep things positive, supportive & drama-free. We usually complete all perks, even the extreme extra perks (when we have a full team)!

If you are interested in trying us out, leave a message here, or search in the clubhouse for ‘unstoppable too’ & send a request to join (if we have some of our extra accounts in some of the open spots, we will remove them for anyone wanting to join)!! :hugs:

:asterisk: Minimum requirements:

• Weekly minimum is at least 35,000+ (although most get more)

:round_pushpin:The REQUIRED weekly minimum will be at least 40,000+ for weeks that the extra perk is 300k or larger :heavy_heart_exclamation:

• 5,000+ by Friday evening & 5,000+ more by Saturday evening (10,000+ by Saturday evening)

• 24 hours idle (unless you communicate a need for more time)

~ New players need 3,000 before idle & to respond to chat! :slightly_smiling_face:

Club Quests:

**TRIBUTE CQs ARE MANDATORY/REQUIRED (except the 176 CQs)!! We generally get 2 per week that require 120 tributes/person to max. Several of us have a few extra accounts we can bring in to help with completing these if needed!

:asterisk: Besides earning tributes for the tribute CQs, we ask that tributes also be played during regular game play. The general goal should be tributes = 1% of CPs to be fair & keep the volcano cool! :volcano:

*We do NOT stress over the red star, the play X amount of games ones, or the larger 176/person tribute CQs.

*Dig & boat race are OPTIONAL & NOT mandatory … our policy for both is PLEASE DON’T JOIN/QUALIFY FOR EITHER IF YOU CAN’T PLAY!! (IF DIGGING, PARTNER UP & DIG ONLY 1 HOLE AT TIME!)

*You do not need to be a chatter, but we do need you to respond in chat to let us know you see the chat at least :slightly_smiling_face:

We have a team Facebook page. We also have resting teams in case you need time off for illness, life, to build coins up, or you just need a slower paced team for a little while, etc …

WE HAVE A GREAT TEAM & I appreciate everyone! I want our team to remain being a place we can play the game, have fun, try our best, but not be super stressful! :hugs: