Unable to receive Facebook Gifts

For the last two days I have been unable to get Facebook gifts. When gift link is selected, it takes you to the page: tripeaksleaderboard.a… It then asks if you want to leave Facebook and open the app. It then takes you to the game download site, so I select “open” (since I already have it downloaded and have been playing every day for 3 years). Gift is never received. Tried two different internet connections (home, office). Restarted phone, logged out of Facebook, logged out of game…same issue. Anyone else have this issue? I sent in a trouble ticket to the game this morning. Thanks

6 Likes

This same problem appeared for me last night and still is a problem today. I play on iOS. I’m assuming the problem is at their end.

4 Likes

Me to on tripeaks last Facebook entry they posted a note …
About the 3dots in the right had corner when that screen pops up…
I pushed them and it took me to the game and I got the goodies.

3 Likes

Must be, I am using iOS also.

2 Likes

I will have to try that and see if it works for me that way. Thank you for the information

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem

1 Like

When I click on the dots nothing happens unless I’m hitting the wrong ones

1 Like

Sorry to hear it didn’t work,
It sounds like it’s been working for and not others,
In Thursday sept 10 Facebook post they stated they know it’s an issue and are trying to fix they will post a link with all freebies- to stay posted.

3 Likes

@Tasha Which 3 dots are you talking about so I can make sure that I’m hitting the correct ones to see if it works for me. Are you talking about the 3 dots under the like button or on the post?

1 Like

@Brandy_Lenhart
Here is how I did it step by step.
Iv used red to help outline the steps…hope this works for you.

1. Click the link in the post…which will open the next page.
  2. dots are in upper right …
  3. Press open in safari…
    That takes me back to game and gave me the goodies.
2 Likes

@Tasha thank you for showing me how you did it so I can see if it works for me. I play through the app though so I don’t know if I have that option but I’m going to try

1 Like

I also play threw the app, but I’m an Apple user so safari is my browser. Hope it works!
Do you use the link in the game news to get to your freebies or just when they pop up on Facebook? Facebook freebies

2 Likes

@Tasha I’m an iOS user as well. I have always used the message way to get them because until you mentioned Facebook freebies I never heard of it. Also I did try your way and I was able to do it and the only one that is available and up to date that I see we can collect I already collected it says

1 Like

TriPeaks just posted a message on their Facebook posts that they are holding off posting rewards because they are trying to figure out why this is happening to some. So, stay tuned!

5 Likes

Me to and I sent them a ticket their reply as that the fob gufts were working…clearly they are not!

1 Like

Good luck I am pretty sure they will tell you there is something wrong on your end. Internet speed, connection etc. I wish you luck :heart::paw_prints:

3 Likes

If you click on the 3 dots at the upper right side and choose open with safari, it worked. Many times it tells me I already collected but I hadn’t.

1 Like

Me too! I got it once but not again. Unsure where to look I guess.

I have this problem a lot. I’m not on Facebook, but that shouldn’t matter!! Guess I could do a ticket, but response hasn’t been great lately. I will try suggestions,