Tribute quest problem

Btw, your guest account AND main account can collect. Best part ab it! :grin::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Just lost one that took all 25 of us by 20 Tributes…:sob:

1 Like

We lost by 5 tribute. 5! One member didn’t play at all. He is gone. lol He wouldn’t play tributes at all!

1 Like

@Shaunna67. That’s a shame! Heartbreaking too!

2 Likes

Only way to get tribute chaser.

2 Likes

Girl that’s when you do the strategy I mentioned above. And consider booting the member who clearly didn’t respect the team enough to to play an extra 10 minutes to get the tribs and win the gems! Boo on him/her!

1 Like

Yes that is a hard call tho…
If you have a solid team and communicate, your team my just opp to skip it ever now and then…if you find players won’t be able to help. — or some teams have rest teams so they can switch players in and out if someone isn’t able to help, -(kinda like you all taking about your extra player…)
***this new tributes Quest can be hard, if you force the tributes (refreshing at the cost of 3k) that can take a lot of coins and not truly be worth the reward.
**if players have the time the best move is to get on often and play tributes when offered. (Everhour)
I know I sure love the gems being offered as a reward on this club quest but it is only just a game and I can’t see booting someone for one missed quest if they truly tried. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

@Tasha, I agree. It is a case by case basis. I booted one because he was on throughout the day and didn’t even try. Bye!
The last time, one tried like crazy, but came on with only a half hour left and just ran out of time. I did not boot that person.
Hoping to get the next one! :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t mean to sound so cutthroat! Absolutely it’s a case by case basis. Communication is KEY. Unfortunately we’ve had a player or 2 that never even tried to participate. We tried talking to them multiple times and nothing worked. So we did make the decision to remove them. It’s not fair to the majority of the team to miss out on such a great CQ because of 1 person not caring enough to at minimum chat

1 Like

We had a similar player. Never had an issue logging on every hour to collect. But somehow his fingers weren’t capable of pressing play :joy: