Tribute quest problem

Second time our club got this quest that required all 25 members to max at 120 tributes each. The first time I noticed there was a discrepancy in the maxed number I tracked against what the quest said, but didn’t contact CS because it looked like 3 didn’t max. But this time, all maxed based on screen shots of when quest started compared to amount of tributes each member had 2 hours before it dismissed. I have contacted CS but want to know if others have had the same problem! This is so demoralizing for the team!

2 Likes

Our team needed all 25 players to do 176 tributes each. This is very difficult to accomplish. Good luck with getting results from the game.

1 Like

I have lost count of the times that happens on cq and cp not added but they say nothing wrong.Another complaint I had on tribute cq,we needed 25 players to max we only had 17 players in the team,asked how we were supposed to win cq,customer service were unhelpful said get more players not their problem

1 Like

Follow up… so we have had this stupid quest 3 times. The First and 3rd ones we lost because a member didn’t finish up…totally irritating! But the 2nd (the original reason for this post) I have all the proof that we completed the quest but they keep saying we didn’t finish! The counts on the tributes were not accurate!

1 Like

Yes, my club is having the same problem with the count being off. We’re diamond/legend and it’s done it one time in each league. We get this cq ab once a week. We’ve always won though. Even with it requiring all 25 players.

2 Likes

Wish I could blame the game, but we just lost a Tribute CQ that required 24 to get 84.
Had one player that came on multiple times but made no effort to max and the other has been idle for 18 hours.
We feel so desperate for just one more player who is committed to doing their part.
We missed the CQ by 30 Tributes!
Needless to say, we booted the one who didn’t try.
Hopefully we will get another dedicated Team Player soon!
Tiki Central is looking for help!
We are solid Platinum Club that gets all 6 and sometimes (last week) 7 Perks.
Please join us!
God Bless and happy playing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

we get the trib quests where everyone has to max for 1080 gems. We tried making this ONE CQ mandatory, but no go., then we got creative. Get a 2nd device, guest profile, enter club to max, and leave. if ur full, remove yourself, max, win CQ, guest leave, come back with ur main profile! and. That way you can always get the extra tribs. Get others who have extra devices to do the same. Will work every time bc game can’t stop ur and guest profile on extra device ever bc they’ll never find out who’s linked to it( haha gsn)
I never share any other strategy bc gsn ABSOLUTELY DOES monitor this and changes difficulty and success at earning the tips people give. . (I don’t care what you say gsn)
Also don’t go past volcano Beach so you won’t spend a lot of coin doing it

The end :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Jaquelyne_Hurley!
Thanks so much! We were actually discussing that very same thing yesterday after we we so mad. I am going to charge up my tablet and will be ready for the next time. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ok, I’m going to need some help…the game is on my tablet and not logged in through Facebook. When I load the game, it automatically kicks me off the game on my phone and logs in on the tablet. I uninstalled the game from the tablet and reinstalled, but it logged back in to my account.

1 Like

I think you will need to go into Facebook on ur second device and remove your tripeaks account on it. Then on your device you should be able to to log in as a guest and go from there.
If THAT doesn’t work, I’d uninstall fbook from it so there’s no way it could automatically log in to it. And then reinstall when ur done.

It’ll be a PITA every time I but worth it for the trap Reward

3 Likes

Thanks @Jaquelyne_Hurley!
I will try that and let you know what happens. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Set up a new account and all is well! Thanks again @Jaquelyne_Hurley! :heart:

3 Likes

Don’t you have to have a Facebook acct to create a new user?

1 Like

Yes @Shaunna67, I set up a new Facebook account.

1 Like

Oh, okay! Thanks! :grinning: I was just curious.

1 Like

You’re very welcome. That is what the Forum is for :smiley:

2 Likes

No u don’t. You just have to have a 2nd device. 1 account per device unfortunately

1 Like

You don’t have to have an account linked to fb. All you need is a 2nd device. It stays as a 2nd profile. Much more difficult for gsn to track too

1 Like

Ok, sorry. I couldn’t get the other Facebook account to not log in automatically. So I created a new Facebook. That is just how I did it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Don’t be sorry :slight_smile: no reason to be! Just glad to help you win the trib cq’s. It sucks missing out on those kinds of rewards!

2 Likes