Tribute help please

I have not understood tributes. Now I know you get more club points when you earn. What more can you tell me? Do most Clubs set a tribute amount to get each week?

1 Like

@Carolyn_Morris, playing tribute games do give you more points per game. Some of the lower teams for some reason have a minimum tribute requirement, but most teams just have a minimum club points. That’s really what the club’s rank is based off of. Tribute games refresh every 60 minutes but you can refresh early. In the main screen, click Club at the bottom right, then click on Perks, then Find. If you refresh immediately, it costs 3,000 coins. The cost slowly drops to 1,000 coins to refresh after 30 minutes, then stays at that price until the 60 minute wait is exhausted. I hope that helps.

2 Likes

It does help. I had pretty much ignored tributes but, 2 new members really started pushing them. They want me to set a minimum for perks. So, it sounds like I should stick with coins.
Also, if you pay to get tribute games, do you have to play the 5 , or can you play games that could give you stars also?

@Carolyn_Morris, You can pay to get more tributes then not play any of them. They’ll just continue to show 5 tributes each time you end a game. I only ignore them if I have a free play and the tribute game is in one of the lower levels or I don’t like the higher level game it has chosen for my free play. I hope that makes sense.

2 Likes

Yes, you are a big help. Si, you get 5 trib. Every hour and you can buy more before hour is up, right? My 2 members still push us to get tributes. If we have just as many coins in game as they do why does the numver of tribs matter?

1 Like

The number of tributes don’t matter. You’ll find typically those with a higher score have more tributes. I’m not as lucky, it seems, because I have a heck of a time winning tributes consistently, so while my score is high, it takes a lot more effort on my part to get it there.

I say ignore tributes and focus on minimum scores either by Thursday, or come up with a mid week (Sunday night) minimum, like 15k with a Thursday night minimum of 30k. Those are just examples. Who cares how they get to that point as long as they meet the minimum requirement.

1 Like

Tributes make the volcano go down!

1 Like

Here’s my understanding of why Tributes are important. They increase your Club Points more quickly (especially if you win a game that has a Tribute in it). For example, if you play a game that has a Tribute, you collect at lease 1 Tribute for that game if you reveal the Tribute during your game play. That means more Club Points, which helps your team by finishing a Perk more quickly. And if you win a game that has a Tribute in it, the number of collected Tributes in that game alone jumps from 1 to 5 - yes, even though there is only 1 Tribute in a game. That higher number of Tributes really increases your Club Points, thus moving the whole team closer to completing the Perk. even more quickly. And we all know the value of moving through the Perks as quickly as possible! I used to ignore Tributes, but not any longer. I typically use Free Games for Tribute play, so 1) if I uncover the Tribute, that helps my team; 2) if I do win the game, that means many more Club Points; and 3) even if I don’t win the game or uncover the Tribute, it has cost me nothing to play, but I still benefit from the points I have earned for myself. Plus, some of the Daily Quests have some pretty sweet coin rewards for collecting Tributes. (And, as CJgame said previously, Tributes make the Volcano go down.) Hope this helps!

1 Like

@Carolyn_Morris to answer your question: finding a tribute on a level but not winning the level adds 24 club points to your hand. Finding a tribute and winning the level adds 120 club points to your level.

I play mostly tributes because I dont have much time to play everyday. I play in 5-15 min spurts 4 or 5 times a day. By playing tributes I can earn much more club points quickly. I do not play a tribute level if I have free plays and the level cost less than 3k. I use my free plays up first on higher levels. I do play other levels if necessary for a daily quest but I stick mostly to tributes.

I do not require a tribute minimum in my club. Having said that, I do require you do at least 1. I dont like seeing 0 tributes on a member. Because the tributes keep Pele from exploding. If he explodes all members lose their perk benefits so I think it only fair that everyone contribute in some way.

3 Likes

@Honest_Play_Mommy, I play mostly tributes too, for the same reason. I don’t seem to have as much time as I used to, but I can still make my points - thanks to tributes!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is up to u if u want to work the tributes. I believe That it is beneficial to Your game and many quests that we perform in a daily basis, to capture as many tributes that I or we can and it also helps in the Red Star Category.

The Way to do it, is by clicking on the Volcano, and it will add 5 opportunities to get tributes. If u play a x2 Red.Star Booster, watch your tributes double and red stars…
But to address your question, THE TRIBUTES IS priority or it is for me.
Lastly, Do this- … go to the MENU, UPPER LEFT CORNER,
CLICK ON HELP AND CLICK ON GUIDE- Reading this info is the best game information that Every member should read prior to playing the game…it should address many questions that u have… I wish that I would have read it before I started playing because it made my game better and it helped me to understand the wild cards, tributes, where I can
Get free coins, etc, then click on everything on the home page and see What is underneath it…you will be glad that u did and learn alot.

Any Questions, send me a th friend request, mention Tri Peaks Community Forum question added.