Top platinum or diamond club 2 join

Im addicted to this game and work from home and play ALL the time. Im looking for a club before game qualifiers start. Serious clubs reply. Send me an invite so I can see your team please. I really do not know how to check you out otherwise…excited to play with some fun go getters :wink:

I’ve gotten almost 700 tribs this week, able to screenshot and show my scores. I’m Aj with grandmas house.

Hi. We’d love to have someone who works from home. You’re the IDEAL player. We’re a Platinum-Diamond team looking for players who can do 5k-6k coins daily. (More are always appreciated)Tributes are a must. Communication is key. Competition and Boat Race is fierce with us. We insist our players don’t play unless they are up to speed with daily coins and you must have the power to conquer and divide. Our name is Burnin’ Kush .Just request to join, review our rules, and agree in chat. We’re a devoted team. Note the apostrophe at the end of our name. Wooohoooo :blush:

1 Like

OnceUpon A Tiki is a diamond ranked team always looking for team players. 7k/day and tribute quests. Digging and boat race are optional.