Too much. Not enough.

You can’t PM people, nobody ever talks on club chat, it’s kind if like everyone is missing a trick here. I don’t really get the point of the “friends” and “messages” bit. Good game tho… does anyone else notice nobody else talks?

1 Like

Very few chat on the game, it’s used to welcome new members, in hopes they use chat, alert team members regarding limited play, club quests or competitions [side games], unfortunately some will use and sometimes some will stop using. As for the friend center, that’s where you request and send coins [none taken from you] or play relay with them to get some rewards at the completion of each set [4 games].

2 Likes

Hi @Luke_Silvan. A lot of the higher leagues have mandatory chat to say when you max a quest, coordinate digging with a partner, etc. Some clubs are really friendly and chatty, others chat more when needed.

What are your typical points and tributes for the week? I might know a chatty team with an opening. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, I dont see that at all unless you are in a “dead” club… All the clubs I go into want & expect communication or you get booted. Many talk, get to know each other,etc.
There are tons of clubs that actually require you join their facebook group/chat also… I only want to play the game, I’m not in it for any chatting. :roll_eyes:
And as said, friends are for COIN sharing,that’s a pretty important point

Hi Mindy, well my points vary and I’m mainly in it to have fun with the game, I play every day where possible until I’ve milked all the available free coin and bonuses haha. I’d like a bit of a friendly social too and people who coordinate joining the race etc which is fun…
Until I started my own club I was one of the main tribute collectors in my last one. Can’t really think of figures top of my head but I guess if we get along, or not, they can alway boot me for lack of performance haha!

Luke I will have an opening tonight or tomorrow. I will set to invite only so it holds your spot. If you’re not interested or joined another team please let me know @ eve schlenkert or through Mindy. I would love to have you join our team!
Mindy Weise communicated with you.
DreamTeamRest

Eve, leader

1 Like

Luke see my reply pkease

Hi @Luke_Silvan!

There’s a fun, chatty team I was with (and will be back with again once I finish a huge, time-demanding project I’ve been working on). The leader, @Eve_Schlenkert replied below and is saving a spot for you. :grinning:

Request to join DreamTeamRest. It’s Diamond League–but the requirements aren’t high at all. 10,000 points and 100 tributes weekly (but many get WAY more than that–Eve already has 132,479 points and 1438 tributes–I can never keep up with her! She’s amazing).

They ask new players to get 1,000 points and 15 tributes before going idle. It’s a great way to see who reads the rules and is a team player.

They get all perks and share so many gifts, especially on Double Gift Day. I think you’ll really like it there. :slight_smile:

There are clubs who chat and clubs who do not. My club is a quiet club but we prefer it that way, we’re on there to play the game and not to socialize. Other clubs like to socialize and there’s nothing wrong with either way. It’s just what each individual prefers. But there are clubs to meet whatever experience you’re looking for.

I agree with Mindy-the team in on is very friendly and used the chat for coordinated digs & the race. We also support each other-if someone needs time off, we just let them know. The friends is definitely a good thing for getting coins. We also share tips for each other that we learn along the way, especially for maxing cqs. It’s very enjoyable, but, I often feel compelled to buy boosters & volcanos/wild cards. If you’re not careful…the deals on FB are often better than through the game IF you’re a person who buys these items.

1 Like

I obviously meant “the team I’m on” - I didn’t proof read!

What team is that? I need a new one

2 Likes