This site isn't user friendly

I am a techie and I find this site cumbersome. If I have to spend more than 2 minutes trying to find something I lose interest or find a real source that gives me an answer quickly. This site is not that.

Further many of us use phones and your site is not easy to navigate, read or post under a correct subject using my iPhone. I’ll check back once a month to see if progress has taken place Lastly posting he site rules where I am typing for the first two posts couldn’t have been a bigger annoyance. Do I have typos? Who knows I can’t see what I am writing.

I would love to partipate but unless the site becomes easier to use I’ll get answers elsewhere Thanks

2 Likes

@Kate_Black, thank you for your feedback! We are indeed working to make this forum more organized and user friendly.

In the meantime, the next time you do come back, and want to make a post, other users have found when they turned their device vertically, rather than horizontally, they were then able to see what they were typing. Please let us know if that works for you.

4 Likes