This game is a complete scam

This whole game is a damn scam. Get a volcano cards they force you to use. Once gor no game won also five cards left on board. Now no help page. That no longer exist. Whole game is a damn con. To get you to buy buy buy. If you dont you dont win. Some top 50 clubs week after week that complete all perks in the first two days. Bit bots bots.

2 Likes

Oh no! I’ve also had problems with the help page, wufoo pops up. Their direct email is solitairetripeakssupport@gsn.com

1 Like

Been lousy …help that is for about three weeks. I wonder if there are staffing changes or something. I used to get stuff fixed or replies with a day, maybe two. I am not spending a red cent until they figure it out. I am not a big spender, but I do. in fact I am kind of ashamed I even bought fake money, but I enjoy the game, my team, and it is good relaxation most days so it was enough to justify but I am irritated right now. I was able to submit a ticket, but I hot that page error a bunch awhile back. I did not get but one resolveed and some b.s response that it was my phone. No, my connection is fast. I keep my phone updated.

1 Like

This is the BS answer from Peter… This is the4th person I have dealt with. Once again they are saying that no volcano cards were offered in the last special chest that we needed 500,000 points to complete… Shame on you for running such a scam.
Peter
Peter (Solitaire TriPeaks)

Jun 19, 3:31 AM PDT

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us.

I’m sorry for any confusions. Please note that the Perk rewards change every week.

Last week’s event does not have Volcano cards. You will receive a Challenger Chest for completing Perk 7 which contains 10 x Wild Cards, 5 x Medallions and 5x Free Plays. I see that you have successfully opened the chest and received these items.

Please check the Perks page for more information on the rewards that you get.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to get back to us.

Regards,
Peter
Solitaire Tripeaks Support

1 Like