Thinking changing clubs but feel guilty

Thank you. That is so kind of you. A lovely thing to say :grin:

1 Like

Ff2017: just wanted to tell you that your advice on the red star leaderboard was stellar!!! I got into Platinum last week for the first time (for the double coins) and now am on top of Gold!!! Whoo hoo! I feel like I am on a roller coaster of fun!

4 Likes

You’re quite welcome!! Glad to know my tips are helping people out and that people are actually enjoying the game.

3 Likes

I made it to legend leaderboard and have been there 3 weeks :slight_smile: The double rewards last week were amazing. 740k coin, 3 wilds, 5 free, 16 gem and a red star booster. I’m not sure I want the work needed to stay at that level, but it does change how you play and I like the control that you don’t get with playing mostly tributes.

2 Likes

Yeah the rewards in the Legend leaderboard are quite amazing indeed! However as you stated maintaining it (~2900+) week to week is a hassle and would require quite the effort. The 2 times I’ve made it to legend, those were rest weeks for me.

Is Grace still #1?

1 Like

last week it was a Lucia with more than 6k red stars. I’m trying too hard - you’re right, you can coast once you’re on the legend list and the rewards are still amazing. The current leader is someone with more than 1k stars already and 276k club points.

1 Like