There aught to be a way to block people from the team.

We are a platinum club, with 23 players. We are a public group. It is getting increasinly difficult to keep the spaces open for genuine players, because there are a group of players who constantly return, who put a minimal amount of Club points on and just sit there, ready to leach the rewards from those of us who’ve put real effort into getting them. We remove them, but they constantly return. There really aught to be a way to block these people, or report them.

1 Like

Switch your team to private. I had that trouble and had to switch to private. I still get weekly request. People seem to understand that you want to maintain your club standards and will want to join.

1 Like

I agree with changing your team from public to private. This way you can go & invite players you think would be a good fit to join your team. It would also eliminate recurring freeloaders.

Thank you for your reply. We are now private and we have a list of all the names that all the leaders can look out for, so the freeloaders wont get back in.

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s promising that you still get weekly requests. We have now gone private. Many thanks for replying.

1 Like

that does not work - I have it and our team is private, one a person joins the team and is booted, they can come right back in to play.

If they’re returning that quickly, either a team member is inviting them or there’s a glitch in the program. You may want to reach out to tech support & notify them of the issue. It may not be rectified quickly, but it is something they’d fix eventually.

2 Likes