THE POURING OF THE LIQUID CHEESE

Oh Brogan - liquid cheese in the backpack? BUT WHY? BUT WHY? It was a dark day for all. Finn and Ani, Flora and Calypso, and especially Brogan, who appeared to be the villain in this story thus far.

But wait! What prompted Brogan’s naughtiness? On the back of the posted limerick, Finn and Ani discovered another:

Say what you will, say what you please,
But these siblings of mine are like a disease.
Between the hair-pulling, and the rampant pigeon stooling,
My only recourse was the cheese.

I just wanted to see my favorite band,
Who rarely come to this region of land,
But while the twins could not be cuter, they did unplug my computer,
And gone were the tickets that were nearly in hand.

So ticketless, despondent and misunderstood,
I went searching for tickets wherever I could.
A little search here, a little search there,
I ended up going to where the Club Life is good.

79 Likes

:heartpulse::blue_heart::heart_decoration::heartbeat::brown_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::white_heart::revolving_hearts::gift_heart::cupid::two_hearts::black_heart::orange_heart::heart::purple_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

:orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::white_heart::broken_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_decoration::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::couple_with_heart_woman_man::couplekiss_man_woman::heart::heart::heart::relaxed::heart::brown_heart::green_heart::black_heart::black_heart::white_heart::white_heart::black_heart:

6 Likes

.:yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::broken_heart::heartbeat::purple_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::heart_decoration::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::broken_heart::heartbeat::blue_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::broken_heart::broken_heart::purple_heart::gift_heart::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::love_letter:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

:green_heart: :blue_heart: :brown_heart: :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Stream :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart:. .

:white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart: