The Captain's Conundrum! 06-4-19

I would give them a chance, hopefully they would Apologetic!

1 Like

I would hope that life has taught them a few things and approach them as an equal part of the team. Old school stories are for laughs and lessons. Keep it fair to all they might be a super player.

2 Likes

Th past is the past. Treat them as you would want to be treated

3 Likes

I think people can changing and we must to help them :smiley:

2 Likes

Let them stay, there’s no reason to be catty so many years later.

2 Likes

Give them a chance to show maturity. We all have changed since childhood, hopefully for the best. If they become a problem kick them out! ASAP!

2 Likes

Me being a :gemini: as well feels the same way. Lol!

1 Like

You’re now an adult and you ignore the past and hope they are a great player and a great addition to your team!

3 Likes

Ignore both should have grown up by now.

3 Likes

Get over it and move on u have to forgive in order to be forgiven

3 Likes

I would just ignore the past, I don’t live there any more.

1 Like

This could happen!! If somebody was mean or border line bully back in the day, I’d for sure give them a chance. I believe that people can change. If by chance they haven’t changed and do nothing to help our club rise up in ranks, then I’d have to give them the boot!!

2 Likes

Does one remember the " bad old days " or hope the future holds better days?This person probably won’t remember,but they will show true workings in time. That is the time to take appropriate action!

1 Like

I am a believer of letting go and let God. Also I leave the past in the past as long as they are not starting problems or still bullying and meeting all the limits and playing good I wood leave them be. I would be the better person and be nice to them. God forgives and doesn’t judge us on our past so why should we!

1 Like

I correct them and hope they understand and change to following club rules. If they still don’t follow the rules, I let them know and warn them again. Finally 3 strikes and your out.

1 Like

I would ignore and give them the benefit of the doubt that they have changed just like most of us do as we get older. However I would keep a close eye on them just to be sure!

1 Like

I would give them a chance. I am a different person. Maybe they are too. Watch wait and see.

1 Like

Let it go! If they don’t follow the rules, or stirs up trouble in the club, then boot the player

1 Like

Talk to 'em & hope theyve changed. If not tgen id give 'em da boot

1 Like

I would let them stay in the game. See if they do the work keep them if not then kick them out. Past is past.

1 Like