1 banana
1/2 cup strawberries frozen or fresh
1/4 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
1/4 cup raspberries frozen or fresh
1 teaspoon honey
1 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup milk (I use 2%) can use what you like
1 cup ice cubes
Put in blender and blend to desired consistency. I blend until smooth.

It is a healthy drink and is quite filling. Great breakfast in the morning.

1 Like

Cindy Y.
Fantastic Fruit

I have been adding more fruits and vegetables into my diet. Naturally I had to play with different smoothie recipes. I like this one the best.

1 cup crushed ice
1 personal size container of cherry yogurt
15 blackberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1 banana
Approximately 1/2 cup 2% milk

Put all ingredients in a blender, mix on pulse or smoothie setting until well blended. My dogs love it too! Yum!

1 Like

Natoshka S.
Funky~Fruity~Day
Best enjoyed on hot summer days! I make and then freeze for my parrots! I add to their water bowls. They love the fruity blend & enjoy ‘fishing’ them out of the bowls. Keeps them occupied for a time.

2cups (nearly frozen) Watermelon
1cup Strawberries
1cup chopped Peaches
1cup chopped Nectarine
1cup chopped Mango
1/2 cup Coconut Milk or Coconut Water
1cup ice
Wash and peel, (if preferred) fruit.
Add items to blender & blend to desired consistency. Enjoy!

“Stewart”

Just a simple & quick Blueberry Smoothie

I use about 2 cups (because I like to have an extra one for later in the day) frozen bluberries or fresh if there in season.

32 oz (less if your only making one cup) of plain or vanilla yogurt.

About an ounce of liquid french vanilla creamer instead of milk and/or ice (yes this is the secret ingredient) it makes the smoothie so good!!!

Blend for about 2 minutes.

Pour and enjoy !

Now blueberry is my favorite, but I’ll switch it up and make it with strawberries or mixed fruit depending on my mood.

1 Like

Berries berries berries
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blue berries
Banana
Mango
Yogurt

Add as many berries to the mango and yogurt, blsnd until creamy. Enjoy, the kiddos love it

1 Like

Lois B

Fruit Smoothie:

1 peach sliced
1 nectarine sliced
1 mango cubed
1 banana peeled and sliced
1 cup non fat Greek yogurt

Add to blender with 2 cups of ice, blend and enjoy

1 Like

Katie W

Yum yum get you some

This smoothie came about after baby sitting my niece and nephew and they wanted to make a smoothie and I didn’t want to go to the store… So we improvised with what was in the house! My nephew was so surprised it tasted that good he yelled yum yum get out some! This is a triple batch.

3 cups Greek vanilla yogurt
2 cups cherries (pitted)
2 cups strawberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup blackberries
3 tablespoons honey
And for my nephews special ingredient!!
2 bananas to thicken and sweetened!
Enjoy!!

1 Like

Nothing better on a hot sunny day then My delicious "GREAT GRAPE MELODY "
Packed with tasty healthy flavor of all Natural fruits. So very Simple the whole family can enjoy

Ingredients:
#1 fresh med size WATERMELON :watermelon:

1 bag of fresh SEEDLESS GRAPES :grapes:

#2 KIWI :kiwi_fruit: (Optional)
#1 Red delicious Apples :green_apple:

PREP=
*Cut inside Watermelon into LG ice cube size. Leave out the Outer layer. Discard

• Place in blender on low until completely blended to liquid form…
    *Once blended to liking pour thru Strainer
    Place aside
  • Repeat same steps with seedless grapes :grapes: . & Apples
    *Strain Grapes & :apple:Apple Then mix with :watermelon:Watermelon Juice.
    *Refrigerate for a least 30 min serve chilled over​:ice_cube: ice cubes.:yum::maté:

:hugs:What better way to enjoy fun in the sun w the entire :family_man_woman_girl_boy:famiy with a cool flavorable Moment to remember Enjoy :yum: :yum: :cup_with_straw::maté:

Created by Crystal H.
Beverage Great GRAPES Melondy​:grapes::apple::watermelon::kiwi_fruit:

Sherry T.
Tropical sunrise smoothie

This is a refreshing treat to help cool you off this summer.

1 cup of frozen mango
1 cup frozen pineapple
1 cup of frozen strawberries
1 & 1/2 cups of orange juice

Dump each of the fruits into a blender pour the orange juice over the fruit blend for about a minute to completely puréed fruit add extra juice if you would like it thinner. Serve with extra frozen fruit add a fun straw and enjoy :smiling_face: :tropical_drink:

Brenda C.
Delicious Mango Delight
This is a refreshing Mango drink!
1 cup frozen mango chunks
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 cup pineapple chunks
1 cup mango/pineapple juice
1 cup ice cubes
Put ingredients in a blender and blend.
Pour into glasses and enjoy!
:mango::pineapple::cup_with_straw:

Tracy N

Green juice smoothie

This is a quick easy green smoothie that is high in iron and keeps me feeling full all morning.

1 c milk
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 avocado
1 banana
2 c spinach
1/2 tsp honey (optional)
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 c ice cubes

Katrina R/ Team Moving On
Kat’s Hydro Boost

I’ve been adding in extra juices this week for extra hydration. In a juicer add
1 orange
1 apple
1 carrot
1 yellow beet
Half a lemon
2teaspoons fresh ginger
And Emjoy!

Nicole F. - Club: Angels Above

GRANNY’S ALOHA FUN-IN-SUN PINK STAWBERRY APPLE LEMONADE :sunglasses:

:sun_with_face: Who doesn’t love a enjoying a refreshing lemonade or limeade, especially on a hot :hot_face: summer day, or on any day for that matter! :spiral_calendar: :sun_behind_small_cloud: :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman: :swimming_man: :swimming_woman: :person_playing_handball: :woman_playing_handball: :biking_man: :biking_woman: :rowing_man: :rowing_woman:

*This juice is a special dedication to my Grandmother, who taught me how to make this juice and other fresh juices. Poi this is definitely a juice that will become famous at your Poi’s Juice Joint! :star_struck: :100:

I enjoy this delicious juice because not only is it delicious. I drink it often because it is heart-healthy, reduces inflammation, it improves digestion, and puts a smile on my face!

I call it this fabulous juice:

:boom: GRANNY’S ALOHA FUN-IN-SUN PINK STAWBERRY APPLE LEMONADE/LIMEADE :boom:

DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU ARE CRAVING, I am including the ingredients for the lemonade flavor and the limeade flavor. :tropical_drink: :cup_with_straw: :yum:

Ingredients for the lemonade:

• 2 1/2 red apples -medium sized :apple:
  • 1 lemon :lemon:
  • 1/3 inch ginger root 🫚
  • 2 strawberries :strawberry: (or as many as you desire if you want to make it a stronger “pink” lemonade)
  • ( looking for a sweeter version - throw your own desired amount of pineapple :pineapple: )

Ingredients for the limeade:

• 2 1/2 Green Apples :green_apple:
  • 1 lime (sorry couldn’t find a pic of a lime)
  • 1/3 inch ginger root 🫚
  • (If desired) 2 strawberries :strawberry: (or add as many as your heart desires for a special “pink” limeade)
  • ( looking for a sweeter version - throw your own desired amount of pineapple :pineapple: )

Directions:

1. Be sure to wash/rinse this fresh - plant based produce.
  2. Quarter the lemon/lime (with the skin still on it) and place directly into a juice press.
    … If you don’t have a juice press, NO WORRIES, simply peel the lemon/lime and juice with the rest of the ingredients.
  3. Then grind/blend remaining ingredients and press/blend together!
  4. FINALLY, (If desired) pour over ice :ice_cube: or crush/grind ice to make it a smoothie.

WALA…OR SHOULD I SAY “ALOHA” FELLOW TRIPEAKERS :wink:

:parasol_on_ground: :tropical_drink: :cup_with_straw: A FRESH, DELICIOUS JUICE THAT WILL HAVE YOUR OWN TASTE BUDS SCREAMING FOR MORE! :heart_decoration: :heart_eyes:

Basil Lime Fizzy …2 tablespoon basil syrup, 2tablespoons lime juice, cup filled sparkling water or club soda in a 12 ounce tumbler with ice. Stir and enjoy. To make basil syrup…blanch 1.5 cups basil leaves by plunging them into boiling water for10 seconds drain and plunge into small bowl of ice water. Drain again and squeeze out excess water from leaves. Puree basil in blender with 1/3 c. Bakers sugar, 1/2 c.water,1/2 tsp. Baking soda. Blend about 30 seconds. Pour into a strainer reserving basil syrup. I use a cheese cloth. Store syrup in tightly sealed container in refrigerator where it will keep up to 3 days. So yummy especially on a hot day.

Shakia B

I love beets :heart_eyes:
2 Beets
1 Banana
1 Orange
1 cup of Apple Juice

It’s so delicious my mother and I have it weekly

Cheryl F.

Peachy Keen Booster

Perfect boost to your morning! I love making this in the summer - makes me feel like I am on a permanent vacation!

1 cup peaches frozen
1 cup mango frozen
1 ripe banana
1 c orange juice
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp ginger

Blend all and Enjoy!

All-4-One*

4- Orange slices
4- Strawberries ( cleaned & cut)
4- Peach slices
4- Quarter slices of bannas