Test friends' reduction free coins

Chosen for friend test, now only 3 friends can help instead of 5. How is this good, reduces coins,only 9k not 15k, reduces playing time & is a bad idea. Plz end test & keep or increase 5 friends to 8 or 10. We should not have to spend $$ and buy coins to enjoy this game. It seems harder ,& some levels only give extra 5 cards

5 Likes

It seems that things are just getting taken away, bit by bit, but they should leave coin sharing alone.

2 Likes

I agree. Increase the number of friends for coins.

4 Likes

Very much agree, need all the coins we can get,good players need to play too

2 Likes

Several of my clan mates have only been able to collect coins every 8 hrs. Apparently this is also a test run of come kind. Is this happening to anyone else?

1 Like

Yes…I’m down to every 8 hours…my husband is still at 4 hours but can only get coins from 3 instead of5. This is so sad. I’ve played this game since the beginning… before clubs and all. I used to enjoy every minute and the clubs made it so much more fun! Things are changing so fast…for the worse…I’m thinking of playing till I’ve used what little I have saved up…then leaving…

2 Likes

Test Failed, they need to reinstate 5 friends every 4 hours.

2 Likes

This SUCKS and it is NOT going to make me buy anything. In fact it might make me stop playing altogether. FAIL!!!

1 Like

I got put on 8 hrs too, this is not a “test” and it will never go back to how it was. They changed the friend thing to five every four hrs thinking we would get less than the 60,000 we used to get. That failed and some players were managing to get more than 60,000 ( I was because I have a chronic illness and can’t sleep much so I was able to collect nearly every four hours)
So that method of giving us fewer coins failed.
So now they are pretend to be “testing” ( what a joke!) in order to make sure that we don’t manage to collect as many coins as previously.
They are avaricious, lying cheats. I’m out of the game when I use up what I have.
I would NEVER recommend this game to anyone now. It stinks, they stink.

2 Likes