TALKING TO MYSELF đŸ˜©

I have the same problem I just don’t worry about it anymore as long as everyone is playing we’re good lol I found out some are unable to communicate online they can play bit can’t respond

I honestly feel for you, I left one to join another finally between my sitter in-law we have most of the team chatting. I love my team leader and the players. After she booted out a few, no listeners it got much better, we have come to ask if anyone is related or friend before booting. Why not join our group?

I am going to send you a private message 
 Assuming I can figure out how to do it x

Hi Amy,

Are you not playing anymore?
If you would like to join us you are more than welcome. Our team is certainly improving as we’ve had some help but some players still seem to be enjoying watching me talk to myself!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I have found them sometimes that’s the best way to get the most intelligent answer lol 
 Just kidding a little 

If you would like to come and join us and you are a regular player that loves to chat and work as a team come on in and find us. We have a ridiculous name “the PokĂ©mon Go” (please don’t hold that against us certainly not my idea) and we are currently in the Stone League, but if we hold our current place we will be promoted next week. My username is very inventive “Lynne” (I am holding off on changing it to 'talking to myself" or “the ignored”, “I see Players” (I take on the “I see dead people”). Just make sure you introduce yourself when you arrive and feel free to do it with as much gusto as possible. The simple basic rules of engagement are in our Club Notes. The Facebook group is also listed in the Club Notes 
 At the moment the group consists of myself and my son, as you can see the Facebook group went over well lol, but is certainly not mandatory. One of our other co-leaders my son please under the username “Netscape”. This is just some information to help you find us as apparently there are other people you have a similar name oddly.
Hope you join us.
Lynne :upside_down_face:

Hi Paula,. I did consider that we may have people that speak other languages and I have tried to take that into consideration. People could use Google translate though and seeing hi or hello in a chat is very basic and it wouldn’t hurt people to respond. Also if they are not communicating does that mean they are not reading your club notes also?

1 Like

Lissa,

Your “I boot in 24 hours” is one of the hardest things I am coming to terms with. Thankfully I have someone who has jumped in to help me with the club and she has made some epic progress for us in a matter of days. She must have some sort of superpower I am unaware of or people simply don’t like to chat to me lol!! It is a game and I want to have fun and I don’t like booting people but clearly if we want to do well then I have to do it. I posted warnings in the chat trying not to name the player but the behaviour or lack of so to speak before I boot people. One simple way this would be easier is if we had a way of direct messaging within our teams, at the very least, if not direct messaging to anyone or to friends. If we had that option we could give a warning, or give an explanation as to why they’ve been booted. Some of the comments I’ve received on my post have been from people who have been booted from a team and don’t know why. Granted all of this would be avoided if people just utilised the chat and had the common courtesy of posting if they were going to be idle for longer than is posted under our Team rules x

Tracey “aka great minds think alike and all that!”
I have sent in the suggestion many times that there needs to be a pop-up that there is messages or a new club note. The most recent who have advanced to is a little blue tab at the top of the chat thingy that says “new messages” but if people aren’t reading the chat to begin with they’re not going to notice that. I would be more inclined for some kind of flashing banner to be in place!
In the forum we badges for posting, liking posts, quoting others etc. Perhaps some sort of incentive within teams before the first time you send a chat message, or something for the first time I’m you managed to locate the gem chest and unlock it etc 
 I know this isn’t completely thought through lol but hopefully you get my drift.
Aside from people not chatting I know that they are not reading either because I have posted so many times about the Gem Chest 
 it is a mystery to me what benefit is in there for us 
 Because since I started the team in September 2019 we have not what is successfully unlocked it once! It would be nice to know what we are missing out on. Right now I have offered to purchase a team gift chest that everybody would receive and benefit from if they successfully unlock the chest. Quite frankly I think my money is safe if as the closest we have ever come is need four more people. We have left very specific instructions as to how to find it 
 And as you know it comes up with a red “!” over the gem store. If it was me I would be curious as what that meant and I would click on it!! I know they go to the club screen because many of them switch themselves onto an “Extreme” level perk that no one else is working on with only 5 hours left to do it!! This is a mystery to me as well and I can only cope with one challenge at a time 
 After all it is a game that is meant to be fun!

1 Like

I appreciate that some people just want to play and not chat, but if you are working on a team strategy is important. All it takes is a quick “ok” to let everyone know you’ve read the message and that you know how we plan on achieving certain things x

2 Likes

I use this method too! We have trouble finding enough consistent players.

What is the “Blue Button”?

1 Like

We need two members. We are just Me. We chat. We make 6 perks a week. We are in Platinum. Plenty of room to advance. Consider dumping your club and joining ours.

@TeamPokemonGo
You are very welcome!
It takes time to build a great club and I have faith in your will power.
Building a great club has benefits and you will see them over time.
A great club has a leader that sets examples and you do that, so in time you will find great friends and teammates
Best of luck to you :grinning:

1 Like

I agree! There is a notice: it is 3 dots that pop up by chat when something new is added! : )

2 Likes

@Rsther

2 Likes

Hi Lynn
I’m a club leader too and all I can say is BOOT those who don’t chat, don’t play as expected, don’t get the required pts etc, There are many out there who want a GOOD club!! Put down some ground rules, don’t make idle threats
just boot the one’s who don’t play/chat/deliver!! The rest will get the hint. They either move on or stay and play! Hope this was helpful. BB

1 Like

Thx, Shauna. Nvr noticed dots. Will keep eyes on board.

2 Likes

I would say have you put in your notes that you want chat? Do you put in your must haves for joining the club that noon participation will after two days get you removed? I know some people don’t like to chat however if your working as a team I believe it’s crucial to the success of the team that everyone pull their weight or risk being dropped.
I have found a great group of wonderful people who really do care about each other as well as playing the game for us it’s family. Best part about being a leader is encouraging the group as a whole to help each other have fun & just let you know if they going to be idled more than two days. We all have life’s outside if there game things happen but as a team you still love those perks when you get those chest at the end of tournament.
Wish you all the best I would simply start posting & start removing those that only come to get your perks yet leave after getting them it’s wrong. Just saying

1 Like

Yes. We have done all of the obvious and available things. However we have been blessed with an incredible new friend who has jumped on into our team and is giving us the shake-up of our lives 
 everybody needs @tasha the solitaire tripeaks wizard :heart:

2 Likes

I kind of are going through the same. But I believe the more we encourage the team to progress as a team. The more they play and like the game they will show interest. When they are waiting for coins is when I started to read about the game. They will too. We are building a strong team. Don’t give up they or someone will come around.

1 Like

Thank you for showing me the blue dot.

2 Likes