Switching between players on same device

The game logged me out and my son in and now I can’t get back in. HELP!

1 Like

If your son is logged into facebook on the device you are playing with the game will automatically logged into his game. If this is the case, log into your facebook and then the game. It should then be your account. Hope that makes sense and helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is what is so weird. My son is not logged into anything on my device. Sometimes he logs into messenger and then back out, but I removed his messenger login completely trying to fix this. I have tried logging out of the game then into my Facebook then into the game both through the game’s Facebook page and through just the app with my Facebook page already open so many time.

I have even completely removed both apps from my phone and reloaded them. None of this works. All logins result in him as player link to his FB page and getting notifications on his own device about it. This is driving me nuts. I have my own club and I have now been MIA for days and now way of communicating with them or playing with my team.

I have also been trading emails with the tech team and nothing they suggest is working either.

1 Like

That is really weird. I’m sorry i have no more suggestions. Can you contact your club through messenger? Maybe send them a message explaining what had happened. I’m sorry i can’t help. :frowning:

1 Like

Did you try changing your password on Facebook?
Or log out of all your sessions?

I haven’t tried changing my FB password, but I have closed and logged out, reopened and repotted in as many different ways as I can come up with. The game is not ackoedging my existence in any way shape or form at this point even with all his accounts completely off my iPhone and all mine open and functioning so I doubt changing my Facebook password would have any impact. I’ll try it though. It is one thing I haven’t done. Thanks for the suggestion.

Has he logged out of all his sessions on his facebook? Not just log out.

Have him go to SETTINGS then SECURITY AND LOGIN then under where it says “where you’re logged in” underneath that you’ll see “see more”. Click on that. Scroll to the bottom and click on “log out of all sessions”. You should do it too.

1 Like

THANKS! No one has suggested that yet. We will try it.

IT WORKED!!! Thank you so much!

1 Like