Suggestions to improve the FB page & the game.

FB page - add a link to the forums at the top of the page.

The game:

1. Volcano cards as a daily login prize - for every 30 consecutive days maybe?
  2. When we earn 30 min free play with the daily login, give us the opportunity to start the timer. I like to check my inbox first so I can share coins, but that eats into my time.
    3a. Allow us to receive coins from 25 people each day; that way we can be friends with everyone in our club.

OR

3b. allow us to share coins within our club for those that don’t have fb accounts.
4. An extra prize for the top 3 contributors each week. Maybe #1 earns coins and a volcano card, #2 earns coins and a wild card and #3 earns coins. It would help promote healthy competition within clubs.
5. Add markers to the perk bar. Then we can clearly see if we are a 1/3 of the way through, or 1/4 of the way.
On a side note, I really like an appreciate the different rewards from the app page. I also really like the “club notes” section. It helps to be able to have club expectations available within the game for those who don’t have a fb account. My favorite however, is being able to re-order the perks; thank you for that feature!

7 Likes

It would be helpful if instead of a check box for the club gift, could it be used when a team member completes the current club quest. I never know who has completed the club quest and I feel like a lot of members are not doing there share.

2 Likes

Lisa, I don’t know if this will help, but we put in our chat “2left, 3 left,”. Also bc we have people all over the globe sometimes it may seem like ppl are not clicking, but it is their bedtime or vice versa

1 Like

Great suggestions! I have a couple of ppl on my dream great in math and will let us know. We need x to get x, but I’d love to see it too.

I am grateful for the FB app page. Sadly, so many people don’t read, not bc they can’t, bc it is a just a sign of the times.

I definitely like the 25 ppl option, somehow I end up receiving more than I give.

2 Likes

Our team announces on the chat board when they maxed the club quest.

Our team members do the same :smiley: