Spending Moolah!

I’m not talking about TriPeak coins. I’m curious…do you make purchases from your own pocket? How often? And on what specifically and why?

1 Like

I love purchasing gift boxes on double gift box day!!!

4 Likes

Me too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I love double gift days and i really liked the Halloween pack!!! I was sad to see that go LOL…i definitely didn’t purchase as many as I wanted to i just bought 1 :rofl::joy:

1 Like

I buy gift boxes for my club sometimes. Usually if we are close to #1 or being promoted a league as an incentive for them to push a little harder. I also like buying the big free play packs. Its 4.99 and you get 12 free plays and 3 booster cards each of 2 or 3 different types and coins. I’ve only seen that one pop up a couple times but I get it when it does.

1 Like

I buy gift boxes I sometimes I buy coins

1 Like

Me to! Do you know if that is all at random what day that is? Looks to me most comments are posted on the 18th of every month. That 10 days away, I can’t wait my club did well and I like to reward everyone not just myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I never actually paid attention! I am curious to find out!!

1 Like

On Labor Day there was a special offer to purchase coins at 100% sale price.
For example, $29.99 for 25000 coins was $29.99 for 50000 coins. I bought two and encourage my club to run out and get an iTunes or Google gift card before the 24 hour sale ended. They could purchase as low as $3.99 pack and we’ll worth it!

1 Like