Special Perk question

Where are the double stack games in this week’s Special Perk? It just says Tiki Beaches; I’ve played all of the island and haven’t come across any double stacks.

Can anyone help, please?

1 Like

Someone in my club thinks the double stack is part of the prize. When the perk is won, there will be a double stack like there was a hold card. Anyone know for sure? Credit is being given on perk completion for playing.

2 Likes

I have not heard about this double stack for the special perk, to me it looks like the double stack will start as soon as the perk is completed. We have not complete it yet, wish I knew it sounds interesting!

3 Likes

its basically this

4 Likes

Its hard to use at first though

2 Likes

I was curious about the double stack also. I agree it must be when earned. Does anyone else notice on the news tab the extra perk says 3wilds instead of 3 volcanoes listed on the extra perk?

1 Like

Ours show 3 volcanoes 3 free play 3 medallions and you are right! The news says different!

3 Likes

Well,maybe they will see it and get it right.

2 Likes

Tiki Beaches isn’t complete after Tiki Island. You have to complete all the islands. Penguin Rock is the last one in Tiki Beach. Then you start Tiki Skies, which is the next island chain.

4 Likes

I had them when I played, but they went away after reset.

3 Likes

Hi @Mia_Martin, yes, the double stack was just a special perk benefit. Once the game reset, we lose all perk benefits, and start all over :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am just now experiencing double stacks and I HATE IT! This is akin to losing a whole set of cards to okay! I have been a daily player and this feature is quickly making me lose interest in the game for the first time. I have it for every game where there are 2 cards in okay! Is this the new way of doing things? If so, I’m afraid I’m just going to quit playing.

@Jbhoneydo that was a special thing that came with perk 7 this week,
I’m sorry to hear you don’t like it……it’s my favorite :heart_eyes: once you get the hang of it you can win every hand or close, well I guess I can.
It’s a coin maker for me ….I made lots of coins in 24hrs and points of course.

4 Likes

What are doubl stack games??
How do know my perks??