Special Perk - Ancient Chest - Point Value

What is the point value required for the latest special perk - Ancient Chest?

1 Like

The top 2 clubs have completed the Surprise Perk, maybe we’ll get this answer soon big grin :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just feel playing it before finishing the perks that are left, will benefit in playing the remaining perks.

Ok, I did some calculations… this is just my guess:

The #1 team has 2,700,000 points
We’re 97 hours into this week

That means they have earned about
29,000 points per hour.

They completed perk 7 in 12 hours
@29,000 per hour

= about 350,000 points to complete this perk

4 Likes

I’m figure extreme is like perk six so I’d say 300k to 350k

1 Like

I hear it’s actually going to take 475,000 points. Ack :slight_smile:

1 Like

This ? Is about perk 7, our team recived it on Sunday, it says extreme, and 500000 points needed dose that mean it actually takes 500000 Club points to get threw that perk with out adding other perks to it or is that mean your club points need to exceed 500000 to get it regardless, we skipped 6 hoping we could make it but I’m guessing if you really need 500000 to just complete that perk it’s WAY out of our league . I was guessing it would take 350000 at most to clear? Any advise ?

@Tasha, when I posted it would take 475,000 points to complete perk 7, that was May, 2018. You’re right, this week it is 500,000 points, without adding points from other perks. There are many times we don’t go for perk 7, because it is out of our league too.

The trick is, deciding if you are wasting time trying, or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I wonder why it is they tell us how many points we need for those and not the others, all part of the game I guess , That perk is out of the league for us. Thanks for helping,

1 Like