Solitaire TriPeaks Addicts & Tribute Hunters: CLICK HERE!

Update: theTiKiLounge is in need of one more team player to join our group. We’ve been a mid-Platinum team for the last several weeks but recently lost a key player due to a busy schedule so we dropped back to Gold this week.

Minimum Requirements: Please read Club Notes upon joining and say Hi in Chat. After your first full week with us, please play at least 12k club pts & 125 tributes per week. A 36 hour max idle without having to notify in Chat is okay. Qualifying for the dig competition is optional but if you qualify there is a 9 shovel minimum. If unable to meet any of these requirements for whatever reason, just say something in Chat. I promise we’re an understanding group :slightly_smiling_face:

If you still need one more player I’d love to join. Your club sounds like a very good fit for my tribute hunting ways. :slight_smile:

I sent a request to join. My name in the game is Knitter.

2 Likes

@Knitter I just let you in :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @joannee365 I’ve been in a Platinum Club and feel it’s stressing me out. I want to continue playing, however. I play daily and compete in all CQs and most digs when I have the coins. If you need a new player, please keep me in mind. Is there a preferred day to leave a club?

Hello @Pam_Corson… theTiKiLounge is currently in Platinum with 1 opening but theSleepyTiki is our casual Gold team currently ranked 11. An opening just became available. The player I removed was idle for 2 days, but I do try to send them an invite back just in case they want to rejoin. Feel free to send a request to join if you are still looking.

As a leader, I would say the best day to leave a club would be right after reset when you haven’t played too many points. It’s always a bummer (for me at least) when players leave right before reset especially if it affects the team’s rank but as a player, I can understand wanting to get into a club that you want as soon as possible as many of them do fill their spots quickly so I suppose it’s entirely up to you.

Recap of theSleepyTiki: Casual top 25 Gold team; Minimum of 35 tributes/wk (our players do way more but I keep the minimum low to allow for busy schedules); There is no weekly club point minimum; My take on club quests - if we get them then awesome, if we don’t then no big deal, we just move on to the next one; Digging is optional, but if you qualify you’re expected to help out; (Disclaimer: I do not remove players for not digging as I don’t always have time to monitor the digs); Main reasons for removal are <35 tributes at reset or if idle for 2 days (if player is on my or any of the co-leader friend lists, I do try to send an invite to rejoin); Chat isn’t required but it’s always appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Update: theSleepyTiki is full again but theTiKiLounge now has 2 openings

Thank you @joannee365. We are required to earn 53 tributes/wk, 15k by reset, 5000 by Sun, and win all Club requests that are required.

It’s a bummer to compete and lose all my coins when our team doesn’t win it. I’m on the fence but may decide soon. I guess I’m not a quitter :grinning:

1 Like

:tropical_drink: Update for theTiKiLounge: One opening available. Currently Gold but going back to Platinum at reset. Weekly Minimums: 12k club points, 125 tributes, 36 hr max idle; dig is optional but 10 shovel min if you qualify to dig & must follow dig strategy in club notes; check club notes/chat. Must love playing tributes and helping with tribute CQs.

:palm_tree: Update for theSleepyTiki: One opening available in our casual Gold club (ranked top 15) - would like to stay in Gold league. Easy Weekly Minimums: At least 35 tributes by reset, 48 hr max idle; help with CQs; dig is optional & chat is not required but is always appreciated. In order to keep the group active, removal occurs if weekly minimums are not met and if a player is removed for being idle 48 hrs, I usually send an invite back just in case.

Send a request to join whichever club you think you might be a fit for. Thx! -jÖ