Solitaire TriPeaks Addicts & Tribute Hunters: CLICK HERE!

Hi… I’m jÖ… Solitaire TriPeaks addict #51087 and leader/founder of theTiKiLounge since summer of 2021🤘🏼I have a total of 5 accounts, 3 of which are active on the team while the other 2 are actively on standby in our Rest Club, theTiredTiki 🫠 and always ready to come in to help out on Tribute CQs whenever we need the extra help 🫡

We are in need of one or two more ‘addicts’/tribute hunters to join our top Gold [sometimes Platinum] team at upcoming Reset as we will most likely be opening up a couple more spots. We would be extremely grateful to have a couple more teammates who:

• Aim to play daily
  • Like to chase Tribute levels (we have a very easy weekly minimum of 125 tributes + 12k club points)
  • Who don’t mind letting us know in chat whenever they’re unable to meet those numbers. We are pretty flexible especially if players communicate when things come up :hugs:

theTiKiLounge: On a really good week, many of our players exceed minimum requirements with club points ranging anywhere from 12k up to as high as 120k and tribute counts ranging anywhere from 125 to 900+ :star_struck: Our core players consistently stay somewhere within that range. We purposely keep our minimum requirements low so if anyone happens to have a busier than normal week, then all they have to do is meet the minimum and all is good but if anyone is unable to meet the minimums for whatever reason, they just say something in chat. As a busy mom of a teenage son who is very active in school and sports :football: I get busy myself so I completely understand!

Our Leaders value communication and teamwork and it’s very common to see lots of high-fives and honorable mentions in chat to celebrate player accomplishments. As far as Club Quests, realistically we don’t get them all, but we do try to get as many CQs as we can. We place a lot more emphasis on Tribute CQs so if you are a Tribute hunter, we definitely NEED, WANT and will CHERISH you forever and ever :raised_hands:t4:

More about theTiKiLounge:

• Top 10 solid Gold team that likes to chase Platinum but perfectly happy to stay in Gold :upside_down_face:
  • Perk order: 1-2-6-3-5-4 [Goldie by Mon, sometimes Tue on a slow week]
  • 36 hour max idle time is allowed without having to notify in Chat, but if you anticipate being gone more than 36 hrs, just say something in chat so we could add you to our Exception list in Club Notes
  • Dig competition is optional but if you qualify there is a 6 shovel minimum & a 3-strike rule for non-diggers who do not notify in chat (removal occurring after 3rd strike)
  • Only one Guest allowed to stay. If more than one Guest joins, the one with the lowest Tributes and/or lowest club points will be removed at next reset (unless one or both Guests change their name :wink:). If the 2nd Guest joins us mid-week, then we give them the following week to fight for their spot :crossed_swords: While I do not discriminate against playing with Guests, as a Leader, it’s impossible to differentiate which Guest did or didn’t dig in the Club Competition, so… may the best Guest win… :grinning:
  • FB group page (not required but recommended for extra communication)
  • Rest Club with minimal rules if you ever need an extended break from the game but want to return to theTiKiLounge at a later time; I like to use the rest club to build up coins for my other accounts :money_mouth_face:

If we sound like the kind of club you think you’d like to be part of, send us a request to join. Don’t forget to read our Club Notes after joining… and thanks for taking the time to read my long post! Best of luck in your search for a club but we will be truly honored if you choose us as there are so many great clubs out there :grin:

D4C5A434-8FD4-43DC-A5B0-862B5D05A052_4_5005_c

4 Likes

One spot recently opened up in case anyone wants to check us out. If you want to read more details about our club - [theTiKiLounge] - just scroll up but if you prefer the short, sweet and to-the-point version then here ya go :wink:

• 125 tributes + 12k club points per week
  • Play daily buuuut 36 hr max idle w/o notifying in chat is okay
  • Use chat if unable to meet minimums or if expecting to be idle >36 hrs
  • Play Tribute levels and help out with CQs
  • Dig if you qualify for the club competition and last but not least…
  • Must be able to put up with our occasional silliness because this is just a game after all and we just like to keep it fun :grinning:
1 Like

Hi I’m a leader in club Terri, we have 5 good players left in our club that maybe could join ye if ye get enough places open, I don’t get notifications on this so if you’d like to give me a shout on messenger, I could explain a bit more about our club, my pic is of my dog a German Shepherd with pink hearts around him, Linda Aherne

2 Likes

One of our players went idle for longer than 3 days without any kind of notification in chat :sob: so we have 1 spot open at the moment… Our max idle time without having to say anything in chat is 36 hours but we try to keep our players on the team as long as possible especially when they’ve been with us for a long time…

If you are a details kind of person like me and want more info about our club - theTiKiLounge - just scroll all the way up but if you prefer the short, to-the-point version then here ya go :wink:

• Minimum: 125 tributes + 12k club points per week
  • Play daily but 36 hr max idle w/o having to notify in chat is OK
  • Dig competition is optional but if you qualify we have a 6 shovel minimum & a 3 strike rule for non-diggers and last but not least…
  • Must be able to put up with our frequent silliness because this is just a game after all and we just like to keep it fun :partying_face:

If I missed anything and you have any other questions, send me a DM or comment here. Thx! :grinning:

Just opened up a spot if anyone is still looking for a new club to try out…

• Minimum: 125 tributes + 12k club points per week
  • Play daily but 36 hr max idle w/o having to notify in chat is OK
  • Dig competition is optional but if you qualify we have a 6 shovel minimum & a 3 strike rule for non-diggers and last but not least…
  • Must be able to put up with our frequent silliness because this is just a game after all and we just like to keep it fun :partying_face:

We are currently in Platinum :metal:t3:

p.s. for even more details on our club, just scroll up to the original post :grin:

1 Like

theTiKiLounge is currently back in Gold… 2 players went to our Rest Club at Reset due to busy work & summer travel schedules. Not sure if and when they will be back but we now have 3 spots open at the moment if anyone wants to give us a try :grinning:

Minimums are pretty easy to meet: 12k & 125 tributes/wk, 36 hr max idle, 6-shovel minimum if you qualify to dig, help with club quests (Tribute CQs for gems & club point doublers are our favorite).

I promise we are a really flexible team so if things come up and you are unable to meet these minimums for whatever reason, just let us know in chat before end of Reset :wink:

If you need more info on our Team, just keep scrolling to the top of this post or feel free to DM or reply here if you have more questions. Thx! :metal:t3:

Thanks for accepting me! I may need some help in understanding everything, but I think I’ve got this :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Pam_Corson I didn’t see you in theTiKiLounge. Is it possible you might have joined a different team? Other leaders on our team are Bruce the Beagle, Carissa, and Jodi…

There was no room this morning. I joined The Nut House. Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sorry about that. It was probably because I had my other account in there trying to help with a CQ but I’m glad you found a home :blush: If it doesn’t work out, we still have openings :grinning:

Thank you @joannee365 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking to join a new club. I play daily and play well. I’ve never switched clubs before so I’m not sure what to say or how to do it. :upside_down_face:

Hi @Linda_Smith1 and anyone else looking for a new club, theTiKiLounge is currently full at the moment but I do have another brand new club that I’m trying to build up to mid-Gold (it’s currently #1 in Rookie league). If you’re interested in hanging out there and helping me grow that club until there is an opening in theTiKiLounge, I’d be really happy to have you.

It doesn’t have any minimums so I leave it up to the players to play what they can. We do remove people once they go idle for 3 days or if they have 0 tributes by end of reset though. If you try to play daily and like to play tribute levels, we could really use a player like you :blush:

If interested, click on Clubs, then click on the current club you are in so that you can see all the players on your current team. At the top you will see tabs. Click on the Discover tab and type theSleepyTiki and hit enter. Then click on Request to Join and I’ll let you in as soon as I see your request. Once I accept it on my end, you just have to go to your Inbox messages to confirm that you want to join theSleepyTiki and then you should be good to go… Or just let me know the name of your current club (along with what league you are in - stone/gold/platinum etc and your player name) and I can try to find you and send you a request to join…

This sounds just like what I’m looking for. Pick me!

1 Like

Hello again. I’m club leader of theTiKiLounge (Gold/Platinum team currently full at the moment). About 5 weeks ago, I created a rest club called theSleepyTiKi to keep 3 of my 5 extra accounts, but what was supposed to be a rest club has now turned into a legit solid Gold team with a bunch of great players (we consistently rank in the top 5 each week :raised_hands:). A few spots just opened up so if anyone is interested come by and check us out.

Minimum requirements are at least 10 tributes by Sunday with a super easy minimum of 25 tributes by Thursday Reset… There is no club point minimum :flushed: and max idle time is 3 days. I would say 95% of the team consistently goes waaaaaay above and beyond with weekly club points anywhere from 5k to 65k+ and tribute counts anywhere from 25 to 400+ :star_struck:. I like to keep the minimums low in case anyone ever has a busy day or week. I do remove players as soon as they go idle for 3 days or if they have less than 25 tributes then they are removed after Reset on Thu, but sending a quick message in chat will prevent removal and if you have been with us for a long time, I do try to hold on to you as long as possible. We don’t expect to win all CQs but it’s nice when everyone helps out as best they can.

New members are asked to play at least a couple games within 8 hrs of joining. Chat is not required but it is always welcome. The dig competition is optional to qualify but if you decide to qualify we do expect you to help out with the dig and for the dig, using Chat is highly recommended.

Club leaders are pööpyscööps, jÖ, and jÖ 2.o - these 3 accounts are all me :grin:] Team is currently set to Invite Only so just send a request to join if interested. Thx and have an awesome day~

IMG_1190

Hi Linda,
My name is Kawther, I am the leader of Tiki Green Room and my club has been in existence since July of 2019, I only recently become the leader after being a co-leader for about 7 months. I have been a member from July 2019 when the club was created by our founder Ella who unfortunately had to leave our club due to some family issues she was having. I recently along with co-leader Ali(who used to be the leader and who gave me the leader position) had to remove 7 members (some of whom unfortunately
had been with our club since the beginning) since they were not following the club rules for months if not years. We (Ali and I) decided to get tough and take them out of our club leaving 7 places available. There is one person named Didi who has not played in 66 days but she informed the club that she wouldn’t be able to play since would be on a business trip and wouldn’t be someplace where wifi was available. Me and Ali along with the rest of the co-leaders agreed to keep her in the club until such time that she is available to play again. Our club is big on communication although I will admit that for whatever reason some players don’t text at all even if they max on the club quests as they are asked to text when maxed. Ali and I usually take out members if they are idle for more then 36 hours without chatting about why they couldn’t play during those 36 hours. We love to play the club competitions but if we can’t get 10 members to qualify it’s ok too. We don’t want people to qualify if they are not going to actually help us dig. If you and your club members would like to join our club we would love to have you guys. We are an active group and welcome others to join if they are also active. Our club has been in the Gold League for most of our existence but we did go down a league once or twice about 2 years ago when we didn’t have enough active players to do so. TriPeaks Solitaire isn’t a job for any of us so we don’t need to go overboard like expect an unreasonable amount of club points to be made per week. 10K plus 50 Tributes is a must but if you have an excuse as to why you are unable to complete them please tell us so in the group chat.

Hi JO you have such great tips especially your 3 strikes and your out in the club competition. I hope you don’t mind if I use them in my club the Tiki Green Room. Thank you ahead of time.

Sincerely Yours,
Kawther

1 Like

Just wanted to update this post :grin:

Between my 5 active player accounts, I run two separate Clubs with the help of my pretty awesome Co-Leaders [ :clap: Shout-out to Bill aKa BEAGLE, Jodi, Carissa & Luna :star_struck:]

1. theTiKiLounge - our mid-Platinum/top-Gold team - Minimum Requirements: 12k club points & 125 tributes/wk with max 36 hour idle; Qualifying for the dig is completely optional but if you qualify, we ask that you follow our dig strategy found in our club notes; We consistently get all 6 Perks and usually the easier 7th Perk
  2. theSleepyTiki - originally meant to be a rest club but ended up being a top 5 Gold Team that constantly chases Platinum - Easy Minimum Requirement [so technically it still qualifies as a rest club if you ever need it]: 25 tributes/wk with max 3 day idle - most players exceed the minimum tribute count but if we have new requests to join, we may remove players who consistently (i.e 3+ wks in a row) have the lowest tribute counts; We occasionally get all 6 perks but usually it’s 5 Perks - with your help we could get all 6! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If interested in either one of these Clubs but they show as full, you can still send us a request to join and we will try our best to let you in right after reset on Thu. However if there is an open spot, we try to approve requests as soon as we see it. Thanks and best of luck finding the right Club! :metal:

One of our players hasn’t played any Tributes since joining us and hasn’t responded to messages in chat sooooo it’s looking like theSleepyTiki will have an opening at Reset (Thu) if anyone is looking for a new club to try out.

We recently increased our minimum requirement, not by much but it’s still super low with at least 10 tributes by Sunday and a minimum of 35 tributes by Thursday reset. Don’t let the low minimum requirement fool you as many of our players play more than the minimum. I just like to keep the minimum low in case anyone, including me and my 5 accts, have a busier than normal week :sweat_smile:

Removal usually occurs once a player becomes idle for 3 days especially without any notification in chat or at reset on Thu if a player played <35 tribs/wk and made no real effort to play Tribute levels.

More About Us: We are a solid Gold team that usually ranks in top 5 and we seem to love chasing Platinum. Chat isn’t required but it is highly recommended during the dig competition which is optional to qualify. The main goal of theSleepyTiki is to win all 6 Perks. Perk order is currently 3-1-4-2-5-6 but will look into moving up Perk 6 in a couple weeks… I would love it if we win all CQs but with me being the realistic person that I am, I don’t expect us to win them all. Tribute CQs are my favorite so we’re hoping to fill the spot with a player who likes to play Tribute levels.

If interested, just send us a request to join. Once you’re in, all we ask is that you play a couple games (extra points if you play a couple Tribute levels :grin:) within 8 hrs of joining and that you read Club Notes/Chat. Let me know if you have any other questions and feel free to scroll up to see more info on both of my Clubs…

Thx for reading and good luck in your search for the right club…

-jÖ [Leader of theSleepyTiki & theTiKiLounge] :metal:

Hi…
Both theSleepyTiki and theTiKiLounge have 1 opening. Both teams are Platinum… Scroll up for more details on whichever club you might be interested in checking out and send a request to join. Looking for solid players who like to play daily and who communicate when necessary. DM me for more questions. Thx! -jÖ

Edited to add: theSleepyTiki just filled the spot but theTiKiLounge could use a new player :grin: Recap of theTiKiLounge’s minimum requirements: 12k club points + 125 tributes per week, 36 hr max idle, 6 shovel min if you choose to qualify for the club competition which is optional, and must read club notes upon joining and say hi in Chat so we know you read the rules :grin: