Ship wreck shores

While u r underwater tap on the big fish that keeps swimming thru your cards. Its a puffer fish and itll give u a few free coins when u do this. Its so cute . I wish there were more little extras like this. Heck maybe there is and ive never noticed. :blowfish:

1 Like

There are penguins attached to ballons that give you some

1 Like

Awesome i did not know that lol

Thee is also discs that go by that look like they have coins in them. Don’t remember which level but it is above shipwreck shores. Not whale level. Sorry can’t remember!

1 Like

I think it’s somewhere in Mermaid Manor

What level…cause I haven’t seen none yet

Thank you .by chance u remember…please let me…would surely appreciate it

Based on user reviews and feedback, Solitaire Tri Peaks is a popular and well-liked game. Many players appreciate the unique twist on classic solitaire gameplay, the wide variety of challenges and power-ups, and the game’s intuitive controls and simple yet visually appealing design. While some users have reported occasional ads during gameplay, the majority of feedback has been positive, and the game continues to receive high ratings and downloads. In general, I like playing various games online. At https://joywallet.com/article/games-that-pay-real-money/ , I can choose a game and earn money playing.