Scaventure hunt / new shrine feedback

I hate scavenger hunts as well. What a waste.

2 Likes

We had a player on our team that won the Jackpot, so yes they are real players

1 Like

Totally agree with the darn changes in Treasure Shrine, not too many treasures left. 4 out of 7 of the slots we lose a substantial amount of the $2500 it costs to play.

1 Like

It’s a joke. The game has become so bad with the bonuses and the treasure shrine is terrible. Not worth it.

Agreed. And my team is so upset about it.

I make coins every day. I very seldom use boosters. I do pay 3000 for more tributes when quest calls for tributes, also I do hit undo sometimes but, it almost always helps me win. I do not watch videos anymore, half the time it is not working and waste of time. I do not set alarms. I play when I play.
First thing I look to see CQ and see if daily quest fits or not.I try to win CQ all in one sitting. I play Tiki Island to win games and to get red stars. I just get into playing without using boosters and eventually I win the quest. I have more coins that when I started and I have had fun.

1 Like

I’m trying to understand how to properly play the jackpot game. I figure that it must have something to do with the lights on the bottom right and left sides of the game. However, I earned/ purchased 125 medallions and after all that I still can’t figure it out. Please help!!!