Scaventure hunt / new shrine feedback

I have adopted this game from my 1st card click. But… And there ALWAYS is a but, right??? I detest the scavenger hunts, since changing how often friends can gift us coins, I cannot seem to build my bank to any amount substantial. ALSO, that $500 slot, I have lost many a medallion, to the point, it’s no longer exciting. I have honestly hit that $500 slot 16 out of 21 times. You can see how that would become frustrating, right?? I love my team, CAT LOVERS, and actively recruit for new “meow-bers”. As I am on SSI, I play SEVERAL times a day and post in the notes to keep club morale high. Thanks for letting me vent, like this is the first I’ve done THAT!!! LoL

27 Likes

I also hate scavenger hunts and never do them. You have to use a massive amount of coins for little benefit. I have also stopped using the treasure shrine as I too hit the 500 coins most times I’ve tried

18 Likes

What are the scavenger hunts are they those match things omg I’ve totally won the 2 chests doing that I’ve actually completed it lol😉 however I hate the new shrine and they dont care the new owners are all about the money shakee head in disgust and they dont even get back to u regarding any of your questions either

7 Likes

You sound like me!!! Our club is CatLadiesUnited or CLU for short! I feel the same about all the negative changes. : (

7 Likes

I am very new to the game within the last month before the update on my phone I had the older version of the shrine which was a lot fun. Now it’s just an old relic and the name shrine is appropriate. Either change it back or or bury it with all the other treasures. I only visit to get rid of the little red notification. Love this game but wonder how many 12 step Shriners groups have established since the creation of this game. So sad :disappointed:

10 Likes

My being BeautifulMinds is feeling the pain of all the changes that’s been made to the game I’ve already lost one player I’m getting ready to lose another one.

9 Likes

The scavenger hunt is sometimes offered as one of the daily quests. You play games that have little barrels next to them. You don’t need to win, just to uncover the goal of the scavenger hunt (e.g. diamonds)

1 Like

I’ve been playing for over a year! I’m in the hate scavenger hunt group too! No fun - waste of coins!

5 Likes

Took me a while to warm up to the scavenger hunt…still not a big fan.
As for the new shrine…hate it.

5 Likes

I agree. Have played some 2 years, & have gotten to wondering about the point of earning or being rewarded medallions, especially now that Free Play has been replaced by 500 measly coins. That amount is enough to play levels 1 & 2 or any ONE of levels 3-8. When was last time, if ever, we got quest to play 15x or win 3x at Tiki Island? Bad enough we’re lucky if we get to Tiki Isles more than 2x during scavenger hunts. After 2 years trying to get medallions caught in moving baskets & watching it scoot right by whenever medallion was ready to drop down jackpot chute, way programmers have taken liberties (They call it “luck of the draw!” Ha!!!) with TriPeaks, gotta wonder if everyone isn’t seeing different million-coin winners’ names. Call me paranoid, but I just KNOW they program each quest in such way that more of us will become frustrated & reach for debit/credit card so we can max out of our club quests & complete personal quests.

7 Likes

The coin will not go into the wild card slot!!! It will not!

6 Likes

Exactly! Begs the question, why are we congratulating million-coin winners that can’t possibly have gotten medallion in slot? Are they even existing TriPeaks players?

6 Likes

There are two people in our club that have won the million coin, although it was more than a year ago.

4 Likes

Den er alt for dyr at spille og efter de har ændret i mange baner… Og selv vis man vinder banen… Vinder man under… Hva banen koster at spille :confused:

Totally agree the friends coins changed to every 8 hours for me I can barely play for an hour and then I’m tapped out. Used to be fun now it’s frustrating?

6 Likes

I understand your frustration SherriB! There were times when I dropped 50k into the plinko, building up my boosters. I’m 62 and this game is all I do since I don’t work or drive. I’m the team cheerleader! It’s easy to lose coinage quickly and hard to recoup. You’ve practically have to not play, catch the free coinage every 20 mins and only play one easy hand (#2) for dailys like 33 queens, 92 hearts, etc and one other that uses no boosters (#38). I’m on the every 8 hrs requesting. I set alarms on my phone to make sure I don’t miss one! Good luck and play on! #HAPPYHOUR

2 Likes

I too hate the Scavenger hunt and after the first time, don’t do them anymore. The new shrine is truly awful, how are we supposed to get boosters now? Before, I was constantly dropping into the new medallion slot, now it’s been changed to wild card, not once have I dropped into that slot. Not sure if this game is fun enough to play anymore

7 Likes

I’ve won 2 wild cards on the new shrine so it definitely does happen.

2 Likes

Scavenger hunts are good, you must incorporate your personal pattern. I never use TriPeaks Solitaire’s way. Then you will definitely use up your coins. Try going for the least of the 3 scavenger hunts and more to the next at your comfort level. Good luck.

1 Like

I like the scavenger hunts. Use your personal system/pattern and begin with the smallest hunt and gradually more to the next. Your system I guarantee you’ll gain more coins and complete the challenges. Good luck!

2 Likes