Sailing Race Competition

Do our plays for the
sail race reset as soon as next day starts or does it reset differently for each player according to when they started playing on day 1?

2 Likes

You can find some information in this link: On Your Mark… Get Set… CLUB RACE! – Solitaire Tripeaks Blog

From my understanding clubs are given set number of race days and those who qualifies are given set number of daily plays. I have a feeling it will start at the same time each day, until the race competion ends.

3 Likes

For the record…the Club Boat Race started as fun and w/good rewards if you finished 1st. 3rd time now it’s ridiculous how expensive it is to win a game and gain points!! This time (1/16/23) I spent 6 volcanos, 4 wilds, every booster needed and at least 4 extra sets of cards only to NOT win. NEVER again will I encourage my team (I’m the leader) to waste their hard earned $! Sony has turned this once fun & competitive game into corporate greed at it’s WORST!!

2 Likes

I told my team not to use their resources unnessarily since we will get rewards regardles where we placed. This is the first time we got it, so glad I told them that.

3 Likes

Our team is trying to understand the timing. Is qualifying day 1? Yesterday was day 3 of 4, but the time remaining clearly doesn’t give a 4th day of play

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing , on our last race we were on day 3 I woke up going to play and it said ended…I was confused 🫤 :rofl:

1 Like

This was the reply I got from my ticket. We only have 3 playing days

1 Like

I don’t think support had enough coffee that day LOL

I’m curious, what is everyone’s strategy concerning hazards? It seems we use a lot of travel games/points and wondering if it’s better to just power through and chance it.

The race was fun at first, but now a coin guzzler and pitiful chests for the last places. Our club is trying to decide if worth playing, or on a new strategy for playing

For our team, I ask that prior to playing, that they check the map for where the boat is at so they can decide if travel or defense is required and that they should let others know in chat as well. I’ve also told those who participate, not to force win unless there’s one card left or a sequence of cards, so that no coins/boosters are used unnecessarily since all we get from the race are club points [doesn’t help CQs] and we never know what will be in the chest we win. In the beginning I participated in order to know what to tell my team, but my main expectation is that members help in the CQs and meet club requirements.

1 Like

Qualifying day is NOT day one of play…only qualifying day. The FIRST day of play (Day 1 of 3) uses your qualifying points AND the other points you won while playing all 7 games. Day 2 and 3 are the same…7 games each day but Qualifying day is only ONE game to qualify. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Do points in race count towards the club perks.?

Yes, club points from boat race counts towards perks

2 Likes