Restart or deleting profile

I’m having too many issues with the game and just want to start over. Is there a way to do that without waiting 45 days? I’ve already tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

I have never heard of waiting 45 days. The only other thing I can think of is cleaning cache and data, but would have thought that deleting/reinstallig would do the trick as I have done that myself many times. The only other thing I can think of is do a factory reset of the device, unless someone else has another solution they can share. Good luck and hope you don’t have to wait that long.

Are you logged in with Facebook?

Yeah I’m logged in through Facebook

Have you tried logging out first then deleteling and reinstalling the app?

I believe if you are logged into Facebook everything you try will still bring the game back.
You could open a new Facebook acct to get a new game acct.
I believe you would have to have the other (old) totally logged out
You can search that here in the forum Iv seen lots of posters talk about it.

1 Like

I didn’t play for 4 years, logged back in with FB and all my progress was still there. You have to create a new FB to start all over.:slight_smile:

1 Like

If its possible, use a different device to start all over.
I have found that like you, no matter what I did, my old account would not be released from my phone. I even wiped my phone, basically factory reset it and that account was still there on opening Tripeaks.
I started using my tablet with a whole new account, then I was able to get a not too expensive phone JUST for games and started a new account on that as well.

Make sure you go to your browser and log out of facebook there. It was recently brought to my attention that tripeakes automatically starts, even if you think you are logged out of facebook. Sneaky!

2 Likes

Yes I want to start over my game from the beginning. Anyway to do that?

The only way you can start fresh is to creat another Facebook account. Creating an Apple ID, if you’re an Android user, will not give you an option to log into the game using an Apple ID unfortunately. Some players have the option in their game MENU to delete account [see screenshot], but it may only be available to some. Contacting support, from what I read in this forum does not do the trick either.

1 Like

Does anyone know if you delete your account if you automatically leave the club you are in?

1 Like

Good question!!!