Request for a Premium Version

My concern mainly has to do with unsolicited advertisements. I also play Sims FreePlay profusely and, like Solitaire Tri Peaks, they also show ads at random times, except Sims at least gives you something in return like quick completing a task or sending you extra Simoleons. With Solitaire Tri Peaks, I would appreciate that, even if we don’t get anything out of it, we could at least have the option to pay to NOT have them interrupting us after every game. For example, creating a Premium version and charging us, like $2.99 for an ad-free experience. With the amount of users who complain about the endless ads, I’m sure that at a reasonable price, you’d find most of us would be grateful for this change. Just look at SongPop or Criminal Case. Please make this happen, because it’s not fair that we have to waste our time watching an ad when the people who designed the game are getting the benefit.

2 Likes

Good for you for giving them a great reason to charge us more money!

They will now increase ads, increase ad times which in between game ads are getting loner and longer… I don’t think this is a good idea but I’m sure GSN will now that they have people like you, willing to pay for it :roll_eyes:

Pay or don’t. You do you. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Many moons ago I played pogo. I paid a yearly subscription $30 I think it was for about the same thing, less ads, and than there were club games.

1 Like

Lol :crazy_face::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: