Removing old Old members

Over 20 of our “members” have been gone for over 100 days. I’ve reached out to our club leader, Bessie, to try and touch base with her regarding removing them, but can’t seem to reach her. Our group is the Laid Back Ones and I enjoy the game immensely and am wondering if someone can help me reach Bessie OR tell me how I can start my own club? Thanks, Sara

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SaraSeymour .
To start you own club you would need to leave the club you are in now, and I believe it then gives you the choice to start your own or join another….I can’t remember if there is a coin fee to start your own or not?

Is your leader a active player? Because if they are not they will be demoted in time, well that use to be the case…

3 Likes

@SaraSeymour, Tasha is correct that you will have to leave your current club or can search now for a club [lots of non-active], in the CLUBHOUSE, under DISCOVER. Type in key words for example like “tiki”, "pele, “lounge” and sometime you can come up with clubs where leaders have been inactive for over a month and no active members. Leader are demoted after 2 weeks, if that’s still the case and an active member [might depend on stats] will be promoted. The cost to create a new club was 1000 coins, not sure if that has gone up.

4 Likes

Hi Tasha and thanks for your response. Yes, the club leader is active but maybe isn’t able to respond in the chat, idk. I’ll keep trying.

3 Likes

Thanks Colibri! I appreciate the information on how to start a club, if I need to. Thanks again! Sara

3 Likes

If you leave your current club a pop up will open to start your own club. However, a couple of us just started a new club called Islands of Tiki, if you’d like to join us. Lynn

2 Likes

Julie Ann group would love you to join us. We need new blood as we have dropped players who have not played over 100 days

1 Like

There’s 4 of us that started this club, so why don’t you and several of your good players come to Islands of Tiki. We’ve moved up 3 leagues so far with just 5 players.

1 Like

There are so many clubs I would recommend you joining one that already exists. There are so many clubs looking for good players

Hi, I for some reason having a hard time getting teammates. If you like you can join my team. I have easy rules. My name is K. & my team is called
MyTeam My Rules. Thanks

Sara,I started my club, KIKIBIRD72 ,years ago . I was the leader but somehow became co leader. Anyway I have members that had gotten to 400 days . Slowly I have removed these . Feel free to check into our club. There is no musts but to have fun.

1 Like