Red star coins not enough

Not getting the coins as advertised on Red Star tournament
I was supposed to get 25,000 coins I got 17,600 coins and one free play! No way that adds up to 25,000!
Have not got as much as advertised in the last two months!
Either give me 25,000 coins or advertise what I’m really going to get!

1 Like

Are you watching your coins before you open it after reset?
From my understanding you get the coin amount plus the chest that comes with whatever league you are in…
If I were you I would screen shot your coins before you open next week, also screen shot the chest you get…
If it dosnt all add up you have the proof to send with your help ticket…pictures always seem to get me my missing items quickly.

4 Likes

If you send a help ticket be very specific on the items your missing so you get everything you are owed
Good luck

4 Likes

I agree with Tasha that you get the coins plus you get additional rewards. For my place in the Diamond Leader board, I got 160k PLUS 17k coin, 4 wilds, 3 free play and 2 wood chests.

5 Likes

Are you telling me that a reward is given before the coins and boster(s) ?

3 Likes

Yes, you get the 25,000 coins first then the chest opens which contains the boosters, free plays and coins.

3 Likes

If you noticed the free play, that’s not your coin payout. The coin pay is only coins. It takes maybe a second to receive your coins, then you get an additional chest. If you are not being super focused, you might miss it.

So, you likely got got 25,000 coins, then a chest with 17,600 coins and one free.

4 Likes

Kalamotsch ist cool nicht wahr

Ok I watched before boosters & coins! I saw the correct amount go in! Thanks for showing that the other is just bonus and not actual prize!

5 Likes

Is your cat walking on your keyboard? Mine does that! :cat:

3 Likes