Red monster chest

I am so frustrated! Worked very hard all week to win the red monster chest! Finished today and it still says I have to play 1 more!!! Contacted game ! Hope they will give it to me! First time this has happened to me! Love this game!

1 Like

Mine took about an hour after I completed today’s quest to come through

3 Likes

hi @leigha.eckert! There were 4 events on 4 days, I think Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. If you completed each of those on it’s day it should have gave red chest to you. I finished mine this morning and it popped up automatically. I sure hope they correct it if you finished all of them. I will say anytime I’ve had in-game issues, if I use the contact support link, they’ve been great about correcting it for me. Good Luck and Best Wishes.

2 Likes

Thank you! Will check again.

1 Like

I did complete all of them! Thank you though!

1 Like

Ok, I’m in the same boat. Anyone care to share what was in their red monster chest? If it’s good enough I’ll file with support, otherwise I’ll let it go.

1 Like

Identical situation: finished but say I have one more. There is no way to activate any event :sleepy:

Those who finished all 4 events, and didn’t get the chest, make sure you submit a trouble ticket with player services!

3 Likes

I got 17.2k coins, 2 wilds, 2 free plays and 28 gems.

4 Likes

I completed all four & never received my chest. It is very frustrating.

1 Like

@Jannybee4, did you submit a trouble ticket?

I completed as well & didn’t receive mine