Quests Need Less Players

On a lot of the quests my group gets, they ask for anywhere from 15-18 players. That’s too many people. Quests should ask for no more than 10 people. If someone misses out then they just miss out. My group hardly finishes the quests needing so many players.

Another thing is the number of games played or won plus red star games—they ask for too many.

2 Likes

But they are club quests so they are meant to involve the whole club working together to complete them, if the quest only needed for example 10 players to complete them then it wouldn’t be a club quest. On the first day when club quests were reintroduced they only needed 4 players so 4 of us got the rewards and the others all missed out as they hadn’t played as it was only taking 10mins at most to complete them. Now I do think that those who have maxed should be able to pay a minimum of 3k in the last 2-3 hours of the quest in order to complete it as there’s nothing worse than seeing a club quest missed when you are so close to completing it. I also think the rewards should be better for example our current quest is 3300 red stars for 2 wilds.

2 Likes

I see you having problems finishing quests we are a good team and we rarely miss them we have one spot in our club we needing a player what can hit around 30k a week and over 200 tributes too if that fits you why not join us we nearly done all perks so get a nice reward too for joining as its reward day tonorrow

It depends on how strong of a league you’re in. The lower leagues require less players to complete a club quest.

1 Like

The group I’m in always misses the quests needing 15 or more players. I do agree there should be some way for the ones who have completed their part of the quest to be able to finish one. Say take the last 2 hours and allow for that. One we had yesterday needed 18 stars to be completed and did not get finished. The stars ones are the ones I have the most difficulty in but I do my best to finish my part of it.

Every time you miss a club quest the amount of players needed to complete it lowers so for example the most players needed is 22, then drops to 20, then 18 then I’m guessing 15. As the amount of players needed lowers the reward lowers as well as the amount of games played/won etc… However you don’t actually need 15 people to max, we always divide it by 25 so if 2090 games needs to be played that’s 95 games each, we may only have 15 people who have maxed it but the other 10 players have played enough games for us to complete it. If you completed a 15 player quest the next time you played the same type of quest it would go up to 18 players needed.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation.

I’m in a Diamond League and our quests are always 22 people minimum to play (maybe once a week we get a 20 person quest. I agree it is frustrating to not have everyone in the club contribute so you can win the quest. If people don’t contribute, it’s time to either get rid of them or for you to find another club.

Well, the group I’m in finally finished a quest that had 16 players. Hopefully it will continue.

1 Like