Quest club notification

Good evening Tripeak. I want to send you a request. Could we know who is doing the club’s quests to better follow the team and motivate them. Thank you for the interest you will bring to my request. Best regards

2 Likes

We use the chat to announce when we’ve finished a club quest. That way we can cheer each other through chat. We also track in the club notes who has completed the current club quest.

3 Likes

Yes i no un my team will do that to!But some players dont Saïd nothing!It will ne great if we have icône something l’île that beside her name!sorry my english!

3 Likes

@Coco2, many others have requested an icon for that too! The best way to be heard is to write to TriPeaks player services. In the game, in the top left corner, tap on your profile pic, then Help, then Contact us at the bottom of the screen.

By the way, your English is understandable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I’d like a notification top of who plays the quests and they should be rewarded. If a quest does not get completed, the ones who did have just lost all the coins and time devoted to the quest. They need to change this.

1 Like

I contacted support and got the “we’re doing things to improve the game and will take your request into consideration” response. Surely, I am not the first player to suggest this and if this game has been going for years and they have not changed it by now, they won’t.

We have our own Facebook page to encourage each other and keep everyone updated.

1 Like