Possible glitch in friend center?

If I hit Ask before collecting coins they disappear and I can’t get them even after going out and back in, or closing and reopening the app. Has anyone noticed this? Is this a glitch, or intentional?

5 Likes

No! It is supposed to be that your Ask button is greyed out (cannot ask for help) until you accept your previously asked coins, you need to collect them 1st, than the ASK button is available to click on, definitely report that!!

5 Likes

I’ve had my game glitch twice and ALL the pretty sounds of all the pretty coins were made, but alas, no pretty coins appeared. I was like, “Doh​:dizzy_face:!” and then I was like, “NOooooo!:sob:
:rofl::joy::woman_facepalming:t2::metal:t2:

3 Likes

Yes that’s how it goes for me too. It’s happened 2-3 times.

3 Likes

Me too! I didn’t even notice until I collected. I’m thinking because this is a new feature, not all of the bugs are worked out - but it’s important to report it!

5 Likes

Yes, it happened to me more than twice. My ask button was lit so I hit it first and lost 15,000 coins from friends.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a bummer. I tried to hit ask before collecting yesterday and a message popped up to tell me I must collect first before asking. I hope the glitch gets fixed for you!!

4 Likes

It’s happened to me too. I guess we just have to set our minds, to collect first, even if Ask is lit up - until they fix this glitch.

But, if it happens to you, be sure to report it!

4 Likes

Reporting gets you no where with support. They always respond with a useless unrelated generalized answer. I just give up and move on as do many others.

3 Likes