Player Spotlight: Tracy B!

I am impressed she was able to stop playing the first time. Very addictive game.

Congrats Tracy B! Now I want to try a Vimto Zero! LOL

2 Likes

Just wonderful meeting people around the world! Yes going to bed happy is much better for the soul

I think every player deserves all of Tiki,s luck

It was a pleasure to read Tracy Bā€™s interview! My favorite booster card is the bomb defuser. It really hurts when the entire game explodes on you :rofl:! Thanks for this absolutely fun and wonderful game, dear Solitaire TriPeaks Staff! Keep up the good work! :rose::rosette:ļø:hibiscus::cherry_blossom::blossom::tulip::bouquet:

3 Likes

Nice reading about other players.

1 Like

Tracy
Wow you got me so interested in your likes. And I too like chasing poiā€¦lol
I get mad when I have to go chase my favorite little one and the hammer is blocking meā€¦lol
But really interested to me was the drink.
I just had to go find out about it.
Grapes,Rasberries, Black Curants, And it sort of had a feel of pop rocks. Wish we had it here where I liveā€¦I could have a glass and then go chase my favorite little one to give me some extra coins and be happy that I had met you and a new drinkā€¦ So thank you Tracy
Cheers to you and your awesome drinkā€¦

4 Likes

I love my club! I would have given up playing if it werenā€™t for my amazing club!

1 Like

What an awesome story! I think weā€™ve all given up a time or 2 due to lack of coins but we always come back lol!

1 Like

Yes me too Cindy .
Much so I looked it upā€¦
Yummy

1 Like

loving the game i play everday

Tracy B. I love the advice. Never go to bed angry. Live by the rule. Congrats on the spot light.

1 Like

Poi the game is so addictive and fun to play. We always come
Back!! :revolving_hearts::two_hearts:. Plus itā€™s been amazing meeting new all the people from all over

1 Like

Love this game. I also play every day. My favorite board game is also Risk. I used to play it with my Uncle. I miss that.

1 Like

Me too @Princess48, Vitmo is available on Amazon, but not Vitmo Zero.

1 Like

We have players from UK and Australia also. We chat and support just like a loving family.

1 Like

Your club sounds awesome just like mines. No pressure but at the same time we love to win our quest. I didnā€™t kno about clubs either at first. Glad I found out because it makes the games sooooo much more fun. Good job keep up the good work and enjoy

1 Like

Great that you decided to play again ā€¦ i also did the samething started playing again ā€¦but what to why i stopped i broke my phone ā€¦ but i didnt start playing again untill this yr wishing i started play much earlier if i new they add alot of new stuff to the game ā€¦ but congrats to her ā€¦

1 Like

Great story awesome game! I enjoy it more playing with clubs as well!

1 Like

Glad you found a club. We also have a member from across the pond.

1 Like